fbpx

Emerald Young and Hatching Maiasaura

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald Young and Hatching Maiasaura

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hi all! The shelves I house my Windstones on are getting too crowded, so it’s time to find a couple of my little guys new homes. Would consider trading the young dragon for a Hippogriff candlelamp if anybody’s got one!

First up is a lovely little Young Dragon in Emerald. He’s not mint, had a few small paint rubs on his non-display side that I repainted. You can pick them out if you look very closely, but his display side is still really nice. Gorgeous green and gold colors! Please PM me if you want more pics of him…

Asking $60 for him!

Next is a hatching Maiasaura that needs a little love! She’s got a few small chips to her fingernails and beak that could easily be fixed and repainted. I’d be happy to do the repair work myself if somebody wants; I’ve had a lot of success in repairing and color matching another one of these sculpts in the past.

Asking $20 for her as-is, but I’d be happy to fix her up for an additional $15.

Prices don’t include shipping, please let me know your ZIP or country and I can figure it out for you! I always double box and pack carefully, and have never had a piece arrived damaged in years of mailing these guys out and moving with my own collection. Send me a PM or reply here if you’re interested in either or both of these cuties!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.