fbpx

Emerald Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Emerald Windstones

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Okay, so I think I want more green in my collection. Would anyone like to consider parting with emerald flavored Windstones- PM me with price and mold :p Thanks guys!

I would LOVE a lap dragon, scratcher, or the empress but it depends on how much they cost- I do however want mint but tag and box don’t matter. Just let me know!

bump…

In addition a coiled emerald mama would be nice too. I know I know, I dream big!

WolfenMachine
    Participant

Aww, Cheryl, the mamma dragon makes me think of you, with her sweet little golden egg ^_^ I will definatly keep an eye out for one for you (I’ve found rare and retired things at stores before, never know!)

I have an Emerald Young that’s looking for a new home. he’s not mint though ๐Ÿ˜• he has a few small chips on his tail

hehehe- thanks wolfen ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not really looking for the male/female or young- just the lap, mama with gold egg, the bigger hatchlings, or the scratcher.

Jodi
      Participant

Innerstillness is selling her Orange Eyed Emerald Mama and Hatching. There’s a thread here somewhere.

scorpiolady21
        Participant

Cheryl,

I have a friend that is selling her Emerald Scratcher, she is asking 300 for him though. He is mint..with tag and box. Anyway let me know. She also has an emerald fledgling that she is selling too. She wants 150 for him. Let me know ok?

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

Purplecat
          Participant

Good luck on finding the pieces you’re looking for! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.