fbpx

Emerald SK Maybe? Have they ever been done?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Emerald SK Maybe? Have they ever been done?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Just wondering. That is the only piece missing for the Emerald set. Has there ever been one made or would it be possible to get a couple of batches made? ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
      Keymaster

Just wondering. That is the only piece missing for the Emerald set. Has there ever been one made or would it be possible to get a couple of batches made? ๐Ÿ™‚

We just painted Emerald SKs. Not sure how many.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Is this just a crazy coincidence?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

We just painted Emerald SKs. Not sure how many.

AWESOME Melody!!! Thank you!!! :bigsmile:

PS, I love this batch of Poad’s!!! :love: They are REALLY stunning!!! Thank You for them.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

pipsxlch
            Participant

Oh sugar honey iced tea. I’d love to have one, but money’s a steady diet of ramen tight- my job hasn’t paid me in 4 weeks as of Friday. I suppose there’s no hope of an old green one, so emerald’s the only other color that would fit my collection. Pretty pretty please say you aren’t going to retire the color after this batch?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.