Emerald peacock curled dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald peacock curled dragon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

Was the little curled dragon ever released in the emerald peacock color? I don’t see it on the website like all the other emerald peacock dragons.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
      Participant

Yep but I believe they were signed w/coa.and not a lot them around.
        Correct me if I am mistaken.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Yes, I had one years ago but sold it.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Yes. The curled dragons was released in Empea, is signed, and has a COA.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
            Participant

A8A4F689-60A0-4418-B3DE-CD08DF08AA08

0875C1DC-E998-47A8-ABC8-51A01162F739

C2B62194-C3BA-4C10-8C37-F1637C22FC12

Sun Dragon Koi #3

LZ
              Participant

So if someone is selling one and says it did not come with a COA, buyer beware?

I’m a sucker for blues and greens, but after getting burned so badly on that emerald MCD, I feel like I have to act like a pain in the butt to sellers.

Looking for...

tig3r06
                Participant

I think if you get some good pics from the seller and post them here then we can all see what it is and be able to give more accurate opinions. I would hate for you to get taken advantage of again 😕

LZ
                  Participant

They said never had a CoA, but the bottom is signed. I’ll just pass on it.

Looking for...

Kujacker
                    Participant

I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it just because they didn’t mention or have the coa. I sold my black baby Pegasus awhile back and he came with a coa when I purchased him, and he was signed. I have no clue where that coa is, and I even forgot that he came with one until much later after I sold him.
                      If he’s emerald peacock and signed, I’d say it would be difficult to fake. Perhaps they got the sculpt from someone else that didn’t give them the coa. Or perhaps they thought the coa was just trash in the box and didn’t even look.
                      Some quality pictures would be helpful to determine.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I was lucky enough to purchase one over a year or so ago from a kind forum member and he did come with a COA – the older style of COA which was an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet with a small color pic at the top. I don’t believe my COA has any drawings from Melody on it though. I believe she started doodling on the COA’s later.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

If it’s signed it could be a legit EmPea. COAs get lost as pieces change hands. The COA for the emPea is the old style with just a picture.
                          My brown lap does not have her COA, but she is still signed limited production. I bought her second hand from a trusted forum member.
                          The drawings on the COAs are reserved for eBay pieces, not limited production store pieces.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Compare the pics of the sellers piece to mine. Also post them here people will be able to help you.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Setsuna- you stole my couch! lol same material and style

LisaZ- I don’t remember the COA with the one I had (bought from Windstone), and if I still had it I probably wouldn’t remember it still. COAs get lost, especially the ones without the sketches. My old green fledge (gotten 2nd hand right after they sold, buyer ended up not liking it) didn’t come to me with a COA, don’t know if it had one but it was a very limited item. I just sold a brown scratcher for the original owner, they had COAs but he didn’t have his anymore. So if the paper doesn’t really matter to you, I wouldn’t necessarily pass on the one you found. It would be worth posting photos, or buying with PayPal or a credit card so you can dispute if it isn’t right.

GardenNinja
                              Participant

They are reserved for the ones that Ms. Melody paints herself (excluding grab bags). Ones painted by production painters, like Gina, don’t have sketches.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

I would go for it with the PayPal option. You can return it then if someone is trying to scam you. It’s a beautiful Curlie and very hard to find. The COA never mattered that much to me because it was the piece I wanted. And the COA isn’t all that awesome. I can post a pic of it if you want later tonight.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.