fbpx

Emerald Peacock Available @ Grandio

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Emerald Peacock Available @ Grandio

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

That is really horrible. Too bad they do not realize how it can effect someone especially a young person

Meh, I dont even think he notices. Not yet, anyway. He sure will notice before too long. I just got to thinking about it to day as I ate my nutless ice cream and it bugged me. Im sure tomorrow I will be fine.
      It’s still sad your family would do that and more sad that they would not realize how it could affect him. Sorry just the way I feel

Jodi
      Participant

You are absolutely right. My mom just started giving Christmas gifts to my stepdaughter. She didn’t consider her her grandchild for a long time because she was my husband’s daughter and my stepdaughter, not my daughter. It all changed when Megan saw my mom this summer and called her Grandma. The look on my mom’s face was priceless. She wasn’t being cruel, though. Just unaware. Now my mom buys her stuff all the time, and gives her money when she sees her. And includes her!

I hope something like that works out for your son!

Skigod377
        Participant

Me, too. I guess its easy to forget us when we are an ocean away.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

That is really no excuse to forget family. My sister is a teacher at the American University in Kuwate right now and we do not forget her. She is actually coming home for Christmas. It’s our first Christmas without my grandma who passed away in May

skigod377 wrote:

It’s never a “forget” thing! You can’t “forget” your family unless you’ve disowned them- and that’s absolutely NO EXCUSE why they can’t be kind to your child. Just because you are “inconvenient” does NOT mean they should ever overlook you and your family!

Skigod377
            Participant

Crap…I have turned melancholy. Time to cheer up! Hey, I was at the store buying Christmas presents for Justin. I was a little sad cuz I spent alot of money on dragons and a ski trip this year and not so much on presents. I had 4 things in my hands that I knew Justin wanted. My bf went to check out while I distracted Justin. As he was in line, an announcement came out telling everyone that all action figures were now half off for the next hour or so (some midnight maddness sale and 5pm)! Instead of spending $64, I only spent $32! Talk about great timing! THEN… I was lamenting about how I forgot to go buy a Christmas tree on Sunday and would just have to do it tomorrow, since I didnt have my car, and my BF comes over for dinner with a HUGE tree over his shoulder! It was a pretty good weekend. The ice cream thing isnt bothering me so much now…

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Crap…I have turned melancholy. Time to cheer up! Hey, I was at the store buying Christmas presents for Justin. I was a little sad cuz I spent alot of money on dragons and a ski trip this year and not so much on presents. I had 4 things in my hands that I knew Justin wanted. My bf went to check out while I distracted Justin. As he was in line, an announcement came out telling everyone that all action figures were now half off for the next hour or so (some midnight maddness sale and 5pm)! Instead of spending $64, I only spent $32! Talk about great timing! THEN… I was lamenting about how I forgot to go buy a Christmas tree on Sunday and would just have to do it tomorrow, since I didnt have my car, and my BF comes over for dinner with a HUGE tree over his shoulder! It was a pretty good weekend. The ice cream thing isnt bothering me so much now…

πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

Now THAT is a good boyfriend!! Did you guys get to decorate it?

Skigod377
                Participant

we sure did! We decorated while the chicken was cooking. Justin said it was the most beautiful tree ever and we took first place! Even if we were in a real competion we would take first place. I must tell you, though…Christmas trees in Germany are different. I’ll take a pic..

Jodi
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hey, I was at the store buying Christmas presents for Justin. I was a little sad cuz I spent alot of money on dragons and a ski trip this year and not so much on presents. I had 4 things in my hands that I knew Justin wanted. My bf went to check out while I distracted Justin. As he was in line, an announcement came out telling everyone that all action figures were now half off for the next hour or so (some midnight maddness sale and 5pm)! Instead of spending $64, I only spent $32! Talk about great timing! THEN… I was lamenting about how I forgot to go buy a Christmas tree on Sunday and would just have to do it tomorrow, since I didnt have my car, and my BF comes over for dinner with a HUGE tree over his shoulder! It was a pretty good weekend.

That is SO awesome! Good deals and a tree. Sweeeet.

How pretty!!!! They sure are different- here we have the kind with metal poles and plastic branches πŸ˜‰

Participant

Very nice! Happy holidays!

Skigod377
                      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

How pretty!!!! They sure are different- here we have the kind with metal poles and plastic branches πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I had one of those, but they sure do burn fast! (It was in the basement when it caught fire.) I like real ones now, and I just got a candle from Lamp and it smells like pine. Its nice!

Bob

I did not think it was all that different. But it’s been years since I have had a tree in my house. I did not ever put one up just for myself and now I have cats that would never leave it alone so I just skip it now. I won a rainbow fiberoptic tree a few years ago but I’m scared to put it up since my cats love to chew things I do not want it to get damaged in anyway or short circuit and cause a fire or something

Skigod377
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I won a rainbow fiberoptic tree a few years ago but I’m scared to put it up since my cats love to chew things I do not want it to get damaged in anyway or short circuit and cause a fire or something

Or bbq a kitty….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.