Emails announcing that we've shipped your package

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Emails announcing that we've shipped your package

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

I’ve updated the Tips and Hints portion of this forum regarding Notification that your package has shipped. So far I’ve been trying to email directly from Windstone when a package has been shipped and when it might arrive, however I am no longer able to do this all the time. πŸ™ I will email you when I can, but I apologize for the fact that we’ve gotten so busy that it isn’t possible all the time. When an order has been shipped you will get an email from our shopping cart system that it is complete – I try to generate these on the day (or the day after) the pacakge shipped – that will give you some idea of when it will arrive.

Starbreeze
        Participant

Susie you do a fantastic job!!! Don’t worry about the emails!!! πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
          Participant

Hey, it’s a good thing that you’re so busy, more business is always a good thing. πŸ™‚

It’s nice to get the email from you but, the automated email works just as well. Thank you Susie for all your hard work and thoughtfullness! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Thanks Susie. For my two cents, I have to say the shipping notification aren’t that important to me. I know Windstone is fast and reliable, and I know the package will arrive. I don’t really care whether it’s in four days or five.

Skigod377
              Participant

I like the shipping notices, but they are not a requirement for me. I know I will get my stuff πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                Participant

For my business stuff, I like to get them. But for my personal stuff, it’s just not that important. I know I’ll get it when I get it. But I may have an order for something in the business order, and I’ll want to plan ahead when I can get it, package it, and ship it out to the buyer. So knowing when it shipped (for that) would be nice.

darjeb
                  Participant

The emails from you are great but an automated one or none at all are OK because you do such a great job of packing and shipping them asap and that I know you are to busy to do it because business is booming.

Laurie
                    Participant

I have to chime in and say that shipping notices are not that important to me either. I know when I place an order it will get here and I’m never in a rush to know exactly when that will be. I would rather have you guys making new versions of the old warrior for me to buy (squeak black gold) then for me to get a shipping notice.

since i ship to my parents house, it is nice to get the announcements so i can warn them. however, i am perfectly happy to receive automated ones if it makes your life easier. πŸ™‚

Maebnus
                      Participant

Any notification is appreciated. Your emails are nice to receive πŸ˜€ , though the automated ones are fine. I just like having an idea of the ETA either way. In 3 weeks it won’t matter as much to me anyway, since my shipping address will change to my parents house & they’re not moving anytime soon.

Kasie
                        Participant

Notifications either way are good for me. I like to know when I need to be home. Thats the only reason I need a notification. I know my package is gonna get here. You guys are great when sending packages!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.