fbpx

email notifications for the "Special Items?"

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion email notifications for the "Special Items?"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

I’m wondering if theres a way to sign up for email notifications for the “special items” section of the store. I am already signed up for new store items but don’t get emails for the special section, and would like to if possible!

siberakh1
      Participant

There are no emails for the ‘special items’ section of the store, so there are none to sign up or subscribe to. Items are often posted on Facebook when they are posted in though. About the only heads up there is, aside from checking that section of the store. 🙂

Sarah
        Participant

ah, drats! I finally deleted my facebook account in an effort to simplify my life… I guess I’ll have to try to check the store more frequently, but it is very difficult to catch things! Thanks for letting me know. 🙂

Adaneth
          Participant

Yes, really sucks for those of us who can’t access Facebook. But you don’t have to have an account to view their page.

https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

Jennifer
            Keymaster

We don’t really have any other place to announce special items. Do you guys have any suggestions? I can’t promise anything since the left hand doesn’t always know what the right is doing, but we can try!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Misty
              Participant

If email notifications aren’t possible..maybe have another banner on the front page? Where it says “now in store, reptangle, melody’s blog”. Add something like “New in special items.” perhaps? Or maybe a thread in the store section here on the forums? Just tossing ideas out >.<

Sarah
                Participant

Hmm…. email would be the best way I can think of, if its at all possible to make a “special store items” email list, or maybe an announcement on the forum in the store section before something is listed?

I know you want to avoid stampedes to the store too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.