fbpx

Email list

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Email list

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    flaconscale
    Participant

Hopefully this is in the right place.

I throught I had joined the email list for when new things hit the store… but I didn’t get any notification when the gothic grab bags hit. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
      Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
      After GB poads of all ages
      Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
      Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Kim
      Blocked

I didn’t get an email notification either. Did anyone else?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
        Participant

I did.

briteblades
          Participant

I got my notification at 1:47 PST

etruscan
            Participant

I got one at 4:47 Eastern Daylight Time. I thought that “My Account” under the Windstone Store might show that I was signed up for emails, but it doesn’t have that information.

Signing up for emails (lower right on the store page) seems to be your best option for future messages. Maybe your earlier registration got lost in all the changes!

Susie
              Keymaster

Theoretically, everyone who signed up for “announcements” or the “newsletter” should have received an email about the Gothic Unicorns – We had combined those lists into one “Newsletter” list and I sent the message to everyone on that list (I think some people may have received two messages). Messages may possibly be filtered out by your email if it thinks they are spam… you may have to check your “junk” email for them. I apologize to anyone who did not receive an email in case we did something incorrect. I’ll check Monday to see if I can see the list, but I’m not sure that we can actually view the email addresses on the list.

If you click on one of the sign up for newsletter spots (one is on the home page) and complete the registration for the newsletter email, you should get all of our news and announcements.

Kim
                Blocked

Alright well I found the email in my ‘promotions folder’ in gmail which I never check, not my primary folder and this happened to me before with the old store too so that’s a pain! Good thing it wasn’t a grab bag I was hoping for this time. I hope I see it next time I actually do a want a grab bag.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

There’s a way to turn those folders off in Gmail so everything shows in the inbox again (except for junk). I hated those because I missed emails left and right so found the setting to turn them off. Can’t remember where it was though.

Rylorien
                    Participant

To fix your gmail folders…

1) Click on the gear dropdown menu on the right side after logging into gmail, then click on the Settings option.

2) Select the ‘Inbox’ tab, which should be the 3rd from the left in the list of tabs in the Settings window.

3) In the Inbox tab is a list of options. The second option is called ‘Categories’. Make sure the only box checked is Primary (which is the only box you can’t actually uncheck).

4) Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Save changes’.

This guarantees every email you receive that isn’t already filtered as spam goes into your main mailbox, aside from specific email addresses you might have flagged to be labeled and sorted into personalized folders.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.