Ela_Hara's Flea Market!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Ela_Hara's Flea Market!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bodine 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hi All —
    I’m going to post some items for Sale as I can … So check back! I’m trying to get a little Windstone spending money…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    NECKLACE LOT #2 – Miscellaneous Costume Jewelry necklaces / Pieces
    Selling these Necklaces as LOT #2 and all 7 items in the photograph are included.

These are ALL Costume Jewelry pieces. Necklace lengths are between approximately 16 inch for shortest to approximately 22-26 inches for longest. Measurements are Not Exact.

* Grey stone beads with grey pendant strung on metal wire with adjustable closure

* Multifaceted Glass bauble strung on faded brown knotted nylon cord

* Grey polished ‘river’ stone enclosed within a metal ‘cage’ and strung on a thin knotted leather cord

* Medallion pendant with three plastic beads (2 grey, 1 red) strung on black knotted nylon cord

* Black faceted beads strung as parallel strands with adjustable single strand and hook closure

* Black, white and crystal plastic/glass multiple shaped beads strung as intertwined strands with barrel clasp closure

* Multiple strand black/pewter colored seed beads with decorated glass pendant – very pretty! Adjustable spring eye and chain closure

I’m asking $10 OBO + shipping costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling as a Lot and I don’t intent to break it up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Attachments:

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Necklace Lot #2 has been SOLD – Thank You!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Please PM me if you have questions or want to see more photos.

NECKLACE LOT #4: Better Quality Necklaces – Five (5) necklaces total in Lot with approximate lengths of 16” – 26”. Silver or Gold tone finishes are not Sterling Silver or real Gold. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry unless otherwise stated.

Asking $20 OBO + Shipping Costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling these as a LOT and don’t intend to break them up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

Included in LOT #4:

* Adjustable gold tone metal chain and leather corded necklace. Strung with light metal leaf stamped shaped charms and brown colored hard plastic beads with a lobster clasp. Very pretty when worn – gives a layered look.

* Adjustable with a lobster clasp. Linked metal chain strung with larger green glass beads and smaller faceted red and lighter purplish glass beads with interspersed metal spacers. Ends with a unique gold tone metal pendant antiqued with a copper-patina like paint wash and has a faceted oval red glass stone inserted. Very nicely made.

* Gold tone Serpentine chain with gold tone metal pendant, which contains small clusters of simulated pearl beads and a blue with gold colored flecked center ‘stone’. Has a very dressy look.

* Adjustable hemp strand necklace with a lobster clasp. Strung with silver tone capped genuine Tiger Eye stone beads. The necklace ends in a large oval genuine Tiger Eye stone that is enclosed within a silver tone metal filigree-like pendant ‘frame’ which holds the Tiger Eye stone.

* Multiple stranded necklace of bronze and teal colored glass seed beads interspersed with glass faceted beads. Adjustable with a chain and lobster clasp and ending with a circular shaped bronze and teal swirl colored glass pendant.

Attachments:

Ela_Hara
    Participant

SELLING MORE ITEMS! PM me if you have questions or would like more photos! ^_^

NECKLACE LOT #3: Better Necklaces – Six (6) necklaces total in Lot with approximate lengths of 16” – 26”. Silver tone finishes are not Sterling Silver. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry pieces unless otherwise stated.

Asking $20 OBO + Shipping Costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling these as a LOT and don’t intend to break them up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

Included in LOT #3:

* Silver tone chain with Dragon and Glass Sphere pendant

* Silver tone chain with black glass faceted beads and silver tone spacers with a lobster clasp. Very delicate and elegant appearance

* Adjustable silver tone rope chain with bronze metal beads and decorative metal beads with a lobster clasp. Very elegant appearance

* Heavy necklace with large oblong genuine Hematite beads strung with metal silver tone decorative spacers and interspersed metal beads. Tubular and spacer beads at ends with a barrel clasp

* Linked chain with silver tone fish, crab, fishbone dangled charms interspersed with grey glass beads and silver tone spacers. Necklace is in a Y design which ends with a larger silver tone dolphin charm

* Silver tone chain with silver tone decorative meal cross with purple glass center stone

Attachments:

Bodine
    Participant

Those are nice.Good luck with your sales.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.