Ela_Hara's Flea Market!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Ela_Hara's Flea Market!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hi All —
      I’m going to post some items for Sale as I can … So check back! I’m trying to get a little Windstone spending money…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      NECKLACE LOT #2 – Miscellaneous Costume Jewelry necklaces / Pieces
      Selling these Necklaces as LOT #2 and all 7 items in the photograph are included.

These are ALL Costume Jewelry pieces. Necklace lengths are between approximately 16 inch for shortest to approximately 22-26 inches for longest. Measurements are Not Exact.

* Grey stone beads with grey pendant strung on metal wire with adjustable closure

* Multifaceted Glass bauble strung on faded brown knotted nylon cord

* Grey polished ‘river’ stone enclosed within a metal ‘cage’ and strung on a thin knotted leather cord

* Medallion pendant with three plastic beads (2 grey, 1 red) strung on black knotted nylon cord

* Black faceted beads strung as parallel strands with adjustable single strand and hook closure

* Black, white and crystal plastic/glass multiple shaped beads strung as intertwined strands with barrel clasp closure

* Multiple strand black/pewter colored seed beads with decorated glass pendant – very pretty! Adjustable spring eye and chain closure

I’m asking $10 OBO + shipping costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling as a Lot and I don’t intent to break it up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

LOT-2-Necklaces

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Necklace Lot #2 has been SOLD – Thank You!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Please PM me if you have questions or want to see more photos.

NECKLACE LOT #4: Better Quality Necklaces – Five (5) necklaces total in Lot with approximate lengths of 16” – 26”. Silver or Gold tone finishes are not Sterling Silver or real Gold. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry unless otherwise stated.

Asking $20 OBO + Shipping Costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling these as a LOT and don’t intend to break them up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

Included in LOT #4:

* Adjustable gold tone metal chain and leather corded necklace. Strung with light metal leaf stamped shaped charms and brown colored hard plastic beads with a lobster clasp. Very pretty when worn – gives a layered look.

* Adjustable with a lobster clasp. Linked metal chain strung with larger green glass beads and smaller faceted red and lighter purplish glass beads with interspersed metal spacers. Ends with a unique gold tone metal pendant antiqued with a copper-patina like paint wash and has a faceted oval red glass stone inserted. Very nicely made.

* Gold tone Serpentine chain with gold tone metal pendant, which contains small clusters of simulated pearl beads and a blue with gold colored flecked center ‘stone’. Has a very dressy look.

* Adjustable hemp strand necklace with a lobster clasp. Strung with silver tone capped genuine Tiger Eye stone beads. The necklace ends in a large oval genuine Tiger Eye stone that is enclosed within a silver tone metal filigree-like pendant ‘frame’ which holds the Tiger Eye stone.

* Multiple stranded necklace of bronze and teal colored glass seed beads interspersed with glass faceted beads. Adjustable with a chain and lobster clasp and ending with a circular shaped bronze and teal swirl colored glass pendant.

NeckLot-4_BrnBronze_2sm

NeckLot-4_BrnBronze_1sm

Ela_Hara
          Participant

SELLING MORE ITEMS! PM me if you have questions or would like more photos! ^_^

NECKLACE LOT #3: Better Necklaces – Six (6) necklaces total in Lot with approximate lengths of 16” – 26”. Silver tone finishes are not Sterling Silver. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry pieces unless otherwise stated.

Asking $20 OBO + Shipping Costs. SOLD AS IS. I’m selling these as a LOT and don’t intend to break them up, so you get all of them. This Necklace LOT will be wrapped securely and boxed.

Included in LOT #3:

* Silver tone chain with Dragon and Glass Sphere pendant

* Silver tone chain with black glass faceted beads and silver tone spacers with a lobster clasp. Very delicate and elegant appearance

* Adjustable silver tone rope chain with bronze metal beads and decorative metal beads with a lobster clasp. Very elegant appearance

* Heavy necklace with large oblong genuine Hematite beads strung with metal silver tone decorative spacers and interspersed metal beads. Tubular and spacer beads at ends with a barrel clasp

* Linked chain with silver tone fish, crab, fishbone dangled charms interspersed with grey glass beads and silver tone spacers. Necklace is in a Y design which ends with a larger silver tone dolphin charm

* Silver tone chain with silver tone decorative meal cross with purple glass center stone

NeckLot-3_HemotyteBetter_4sm

NeckLot-3_HemotyteBetter_5sm

NeckLot-3_HemotyteBetter_1sm

NeckLot-3_HemotyteBetter_3sm

Bodine
            Participant

Those are nice.Good luck with your sales.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Bumping!
                Necklace Lot #3 and Necklace Lot #4 are still available!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Please PM me if you have questions or want to see more photos.

NECKLACE LOT #4: Better Quality Necklaces – Five (5) necklaces total in Lot with approximate lengths of 16” – 26”. Silver or Gold tone finishes are not Sterling Silver or real Gold. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry unless otherwise stated.

Included in LOT #4:

* Adjustable gold tone metal chain and leather corded necklace. Strung with light metal leaf stamped shaped charms and brown colored hard plastic beads with a lobster clasp. Very pretty when worn – gives a layered look.

* Adjustable with a lobster clasp. Linked metal chain strung with larger green glass beads and smaller faceted red and lighter purplish glass beads with interspersed metal spacers. Ends with a unique gold tone metal pendant antiqued with a copper-patina like paint wash and has a faceted oval red glass stone inserted. Very nicely made.

* Gold tone Serpentine chain with gold tone metal pendant, which contains small clusters of simulated pearl beads and a blue with gold colored flecked center ‘stone’. Has a very dressy look.

* Adjustable hemp strand necklace with a lobster clasp. Strung with silver tone capped genuine Tiger Eye stone beads. The necklace ends in a large oval genuine Tiger Eye stone that is enclosed within a silver tone metal filigree-like pendant ‘frame’ which holds the Tiger Eye stone.

* Multiple stranded necklace of bronze and teal colored glass seed beads interspersed with glass faceted beads. Adjustable with a chain and lobster clasp and ending with a circular shaped bronze and teal swirl colored glass pendant.

NeckLot-4_BrnBronze_2sm

NeckLot-4_BrnBronze_1sm

Necklace LOT #4 is still available! Lot #2 and Lot #3 were Sold.
                  I’ll be posting more soon – stay tuned! ^_^

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

NECKLACE LOT #5: Better Quality Necklaces/Pendants – there are Five (5) necklaces total and Four (4) separate pendants in this Lot. Necklace lengths vary at approximate lengths of 16” – 24”. Silver or Gold tone finishes are not Sterling Silver or real Gold. ALL necklaces are Costume Jewelry unless otherwise stated.

Included in LOT #5:
                    * Fresh water pearl style (not real pearls but nice simulated beads) necklace with light lavender colored beads. Strung as a long strand. I doubled it and looped the end in a ‘knot’. You can undo the ‘knot’ and wear as one long strand or as a double strand.

* Ethnic reddish bead necklace from India. Metal link chain and spacers with an ethnic pendant. Very nicely made and substantial weight beads – authentically from India.

* Another ethnic necklace from India. Metal link chain with authentic Amber beads and metal bird pendant, which contains two small clusters of darker glass and authentic Amber beads. Very nicely made – authentically from India.

* Adjustable multiple strand silver tone metal necklace with a lobster clasp. Strung with various sized silver tone beads. The necklace’s multiple strands are also multiple lengths to appear as six strands.

* Gold tone finer chain with a heart shaped red enameled pendant having a cross band of simulated crystal rhinestones. Very delicate looking.

* Two silver toned metal pendants with simulated crystal rhinestones. One is a double heart pendant, the other is a guitar pendant.

* Approximately 1” in length white Owl pendant with silver colored painted accents. From Hallmark – this is one of Hallmark’s mini Ornament series that was utilized as a pendant.

* Silver tone brushed metal Dolphin pendant.

Please PM me if you have questions or would like to see more photos.

NeckLot-5_Ethnic_2sm

NeckLot-5_Ethnic_1sm

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

LISTING NEW ITEM FOR SALE!
                      Patricia Nash Heritage Collection Benvenuto Tan Tote Purse NWT Italian Leather

Patricia Nash – Heritage Collection, Benvenuto Tote. New Condition with tags – Never used. Original cost is $249. Beautiful Italian Leather Tote and fully lined soft tan interior (may be velveteen but not sure), which contains one zippered compartment and two fabric compartments to hold smaller items or possibly a cell phone. Exterior measurements are 16” length x 7” depth x 13” high.

Brass/gold tone metal turnkey closure at top of Tote. Two leather straps with 11” drop to top of tote. Includes a back exterior compartment that is 6-1/2”w x 7”d and is lined with the same tan soft material as the tote’s interior. Closes with a magnetic clasp. Attention to detail is beautiful and what you expect from Patricia Nash designs. The front tan leather strapping is accented with brass/gold tone studs and the back tan strapping is double stitched.

Includes a Patricia Nash dust bag to store the Tote when not in use.

Asking $120 or Best Offer – a little less than 50% off the original cost! This tote is also listed on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Patricia-Nash-Heritage-Collection-Benvenuto-Tan-Tote-Purse-NWT-Italian-Leather/233737957225

Please PM me or see the eBay listing for more photos.

NashTote_1sm

NashTote_3sm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.