fbpx

EEE! A Peacock Scratcher!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market EEE! A Peacock Scratcher!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m so excited, there’s a peacock scratcher on ebay again, I’m goin for him!

I had won one about two months ago, had it arrive broken, and I’m STILL fighting with Fed Ex and the shipper to get reimbursed for the thing. I’m sick of waiting.

I want a peacock scratcher now! :shout:

Adaneth
    Participant

Hope you have better luck this time! πŸ™‚

Nicole
      Participant

There’s not just one but two πŸ˜€ two chances for winning one. good luck!

Bob

Just don’t over extend yourself getting both!!

LadyFirebird
          Participant

How totally frustrating! πŸ™„ I like checking out the seller and see how they’re rated. Sometimes that helps–don’t want too many negative remarks. Here I go by the ‘white list’. You’re paying for something to some in one piece! I hope you have better luck this time–be careful and not break the bank! πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Check out KoiShiiKitty’s post ‘Dragon, Griffins, and Others’ and there is a link to someone called ‘purpletabby’ who is selling items for a move. I think I saw an emerald scratching peacock there for $195–check it out–might be cheaper than ebay. Not sure if this is what you were looking for but purpletabby has more items to sell and this is just round 1. Good luck! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.