fbpx

**EDIT** New Spirit Wolf Creator

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone **EDIT** New Spirit Wolf Creator

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I know, it’s just her attitude that gets me. By acting the way she did, she left herself open!

For a can of worms. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Ahhh, I didn’t realize that several folks had been in touch with her and she had an attitude. That puts a twist on things.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Ahhh, I didn’t realize that several folks had been in touch with her and she had an attitude. That puts a twist on things.

Yup. She totally lied to me and told me to mind my own buisness, the pic was hers, blah blah blah. I am all for forgiveness, but one has to ask for it to receive it. Till then, I will just not like her. Whenever I read back over the messages she sent me, I get angry all over again. πŸ˜•

Andrea
          Participant

Deep breaths Ski!
            Justice is it’s own reward πŸ˜†

Kujacker
            Participant

Just know that because of her attitude, she won’t ever have any of us as friends πŸ˜†
              …or something like that xD

And also, she’s just wasting her money in ebay fees posting stuff that we’ve never seen sell. πŸ™‚

Skylover wrote:

Eh…

It looks like a poorly painted combination of the two spirit wolves that I’ve gotten from DragonsCavern. It’s nowhere near as nice though. (I would know since I own them.) Looking at her history, she’s probably copied and adjusted them. It’s a shame. There’s so many different ways to do a Native American themed one without it being so simiar to DragonCavern’s wolves.

Thanks SkyLover 😳 . She did use both my patterns and then maniputlated them and put them in different spots, and I agree with the others…I have had ideas for some dragon, wolves, ki-rins etc, but someone else got to that idea before me and was like….DARN!!! I should have painted that quicker! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ! But now I wont paint it because of the simple fact that I feel like I am copying someones work. I also agree with Nam on a few things…but when someone takes photos, and exact artwork and then calls it original….BAH! πŸ™„
              I can unerstand the interference paints….you can use that in TOO many different ways without copying someone elses “ideas”. Another example, I had just bought some butterfly wings and WAS going to put them on a KiRin…BUT someone LOL beat me to the punch AGAIN πŸ˜† ….so NOW I wont use wings on a KiRin….AND what a GREAT IDEA that was too!! They looked soooo awesome guys and gals that actually did them! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

I DO agree…we all have to start sometime…and the painting techniques will get better as you go, thats not really what we are talking about…its MORE about stealing pictures and others’ designs. Why NOT pick something out of your OWN mind and creativity to CREATE something original her or himself than rather than using other peoples’?

WHOA…..I just went on a HUGE rant HEHE!! 😯 πŸ˜† SORRY got carried away! 😳

travistie wrote:

Yes, I agree. It looks like she didn’t put any time or care into the paint job. Kinda looks like a littl kid did it. I find it difficult to believe that anyone will actually buy that off Ebay. If she was trying to copy Dragon Caverns’… she made a horrible attempt. πŸ˜•

Thank you Travistie 😳 πŸ™‚

Maria
              Participant

Well, it didn’t sell, so that should be a comfort to you and a lesson to her.

But it is relisted. πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

Yeah – and at a higher price. πŸ™„ Some people.

I guess she figures that since we are talking about it then someone will want it. 8)

Maria
                  Participant

That’s usually the case, but there’s an exception to every rule. πŸ˜†

Haha, you are correct.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.