eBay shipping charges – they don't show you all options anymore

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements eBay shipping charges – they don't show you all options anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Its been brought to our attention that although we offer UPS and USPS shipping on our ebay listings, the winner of the item does not always get both types of shipping shown to them to choose from when they are making their payment through eBay. eBay is trying to “help” by offering the buyer only the most cost effective shipping method instead of allowing a choice. If it happens that you win an auction and want a different shipping method than offered to you, let us know and we’ll try to send it the way you want us to (we offer only UPS and USPS; we may have to charge a bit more if the service you prefer costs more than eBay quoted and charged you for shipping). You can message us through ebay or email us directly at service@windstoneeditions.com

Bodancia
      Participant

Thank you Susie! I wondered why I couldn’t get to the Shipping Options anymore!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Jinya
        Participant

Thank you! Susie rocks my life!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.