fbpx

Ebay Sales? ….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ebay Sales? ….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I’d like an armadillo painted like the Baby Tric and Baby Steg. You know, brownish with a little peacock or greenish coloring on it, whatever it is on the dinosaurs. That would be nice, and match my Babies nicely!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

We’ve seen a few original old Armadillos rolling around ebay. I think one went for like $60, but didn’t another one go for a really high amount? (comparitively)

Lokie
        Participant

I’d prefer just a brown armadillo; maybe with several different shades of brown on him instead of one solid color.

WolfenMachine wrote:

We’ve seen a few original old Armadillos rolling around ebay. I think one went for like $60, but didn’t another one go for a really high amount? (comparitively)

Really? I stopped checking Ebay months ago so I wouldn’t be tempted, but I didn’t realize those old types of animals show up there that much. Maybe I’ll have to change my policy…

They seem to be few and far between. πŸ˜•

Mmloda
          Participant

MELODY IS ANY WAY YOU COULD POST A PICTURE IN YOUR GALLERY OF ALL OF THE PIECES THAT YOU HAVE LEFT OVER FROM THE ANIMAL COLLECTION ALL PAINTED IN THE NEW COLORS…so that those of us who have a budget can plan on getting certain ones within our budgets…?

I believe this question was asked before but got lost somewhere along the way… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Melody
            Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

MELODY IS ANY WAY YOU COULD POST A PICTURE IN YOUR GALLERY OF ALL OF THE PIECES THAT YOU HAVE LEFT OVER FROM THE ANIMAL COLLECTION ALL PAINTED IN THE NEW COLORS…so that those of us who have a budget can plan on getting certain ones within our budgets…?

I believe this question was asked before but got lost somewhere along the way… πŸ˜‰

I could , though a few of them have been sold out already, and some have not been painted yet. Maybe on Monday I can round up a few of them at least.

Mmloda
              Participant

Thank you Melody for the fast reply… πŸ˜‰
                I can’t wait to see the picture… πŸ™‚

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Ditto! It will be nice to know whats coming up. That was a good idea asking that, mmloda πŸ˜‰ .

darjeb
                  Participant

Thanks Melody

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Lokie wrote:

I’d prefer just a brown armadillo; maybe with several different shades of brown on him instead of one solid color.

WolfenMachine wrote:

Really? I stopped checking Ebay months ago so I wouldn’t be tempted, but I didn’t realize those old types of animals show up there that much. Maybe I’ll have to change my policy…

Oh, yea, the last time I remember seeing one was more than a year ago probably. A long time, either way. But it couldn’t hurt to check through “Armadillo” auctions in hope of finding a secret one πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Lokie wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oh, yea, the last time I remember seeing one was more than a year ago probably. A long time, either way. But it couldn’t hurt to check through “Armadillo” auctions in hope of finding a secret one πŸ˜‰
                        I don’t look for the other animals on ebay so the only armadillo I know of is the one that sold back in July for nearly $175. That was an easy find though because the auction listed Windstone in it.

Heather
                        Participant

Oh, armadillos! I don’t care how they’re painted–I want one! πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Are the armadillos going to be BIN? If they are I will have to get one πŸ˜€

Lokie
                            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Lokie wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Good suggestion; I’ll have to remember to start checking πŸ™‚

Laurie
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Lokie wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I don’t look for the other animals on ebay so the only armadillo I know of is the one that sold back in July for nearly $175. That was an easy find though because the auction listed Windstone in it.

I bought that armadillo and paid 181.32 with shipping. πŸ™„ πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.