fbpx

Ebay Sales? ….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ebay Sales? ….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I like the owl. And the turtle and the frog and the armadillo…

Heather
      Participant

The piggy is just cute as a button, I love the owl, and all of the cats are wonderful. The armadillo is delightful! 😀 And of course the scratching dog, and I thank my lucky stars that I happened to stumble across the auction while there were still some left.

Anyone else notice how wonderfully expressive all of these animals’ faces and postures are? They put the run-of-the-mill animal sculpts to shame.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I like LOVE of those little animals. I still hope to nab a turtle, but I have to admit the tiger is awfuly cute.
          I also like how that mom dragon is painted. I wonder how may of those are kicking around today :scratch:

Melody
          Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

I like LOVE of those little animals. I still hope to nab a turtle, but I have to admit the tiger is awfuly cute.
            I also like how that mom dragon is painted. I wonder how may of those are kicking around today :scratch:

The mom dragon is a one of a kind we still have her!

Melody
            Keymaster

I forgot to mention armadillos, we have LOTS of those!

Jasmine
              Participant

I love the little round armadillos, they’re so cute!

lamortefille
                Participant

Sorry, Leigha….just trying to help.

Lokie
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

Awesome! I think he’s adorable and I’m glad there will be plenty! Time to look for money in the couch (err… or sell my soul)!

Mmloda
                    Participant

That original doggie looks just like my Dobe..Maks… 😉 I wish I could have gotten one of him… 🙁

Marzena

Jodi
                      Participant

Oo! Armadillos! 😀

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I love armadillos 😀 ! I’m gonna have to nab one of those little guys. The sculpts are so cute – all curled up in a ball.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

The mom dragon is a one of a kind we still have her!

That’s cool 8) . I really like her painted that way. All of her lovely detail really shows up. Was she painted by hand?

Wasn’t there a family of bears too? Mom and 2 cubs? Or am I losing my mind? 😈

Melody wrote:

Would you ever do one in ‘fantasy’ colors? ::being hopeful::

I’d adore one in peacock… seriously– I collect armadillos and a really bright colorful one would be so very nice. 😀

Andrea
                            Participant

I would love a stripey armadill!!!!

Or some armadillos painted by Jennifer and Arlla!!!

Brown just gets kinda boring… Especially if you buy the frog and turtle too…

How about painting the shell cool colors and leaving the “squishy” parts normal colors???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.