Ebay Rating

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ebay Rating

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Barbara
      Participant

I won a wizard. I requested “Please double box as Windstones are fragile.” The item was not double boxed but did arrive in safely. Should I still give them a positive?

I would. If they packed it really well, such that it clearly wouldn’t have been a problem even though it wasn’t double boxed, then I probably wouldn’t say anything. Otherwise, I might put in my feedback comment something like “arrived safely but not double boxed as requested.”

Starbreeze
        Participant

I agree with Mimi. If it was well packaged, I wouldn’t say anything.

I generally give positives anyway. Only if it was the fault of the seller do I say anything. And that has only happened once. Other than that, I have had no problems. I did not leave them a negative tho, I just didn’t give the praise I normally do. 😆

littleironhorse
          Participant

Same thing happened to me once, I had requested double boxing and seller said no problem but sent the item single boxed. However it was so very well packed (must have been a mile of bubble wrap in there) that I went ahead with a positive.

If it was well packed, I’d give your seller a positive. But if it wasn’t and only got to you in one piece by sheer luck, I’d go with a neutral and a warning “got lucky with the shipping but not properly packed”. Or something like that.

Barbara
            Participant

I was scared to open the box. It was luck that it wasn’t damaged. Three small pieces of paper and a small amount of packing peanuts. Guess I will do the positive but with a note that packing instructions were not followed. Thanks everyone!

Jodi
              Participant

Yeah. I’d give a positive, but definitely mention it in the comments. People may not see it if they’re looking through her feedback, but she will!

I agree with Mimitrek, I would leave positive since it got there ok, but they didnt double box as you requested them to. 😕

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.