fbpx

eBay Kitty TRADED!! Thanks guys!!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap eBay Kitty TRADED!! Thanks guys!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Hi guys!! I’ve been really jonesing for a new Windstone lately, but my husband has been laid off so I have to watch what I spend. So I thought about trading a piece I already have for something different (or for sale to buy a new piece!). I was going to put him up on eBay but I thought maybe some of you are in the same boat-eBay doesn’t accept old Windstones as a form of payment, but I do!! I’m offering my little “Clover” small bird winged flap cat. I haven’t had him very long, but in the short time I have had him he has been in a small glass curio to keep him safe and dust free. He’s in the same condition as the day I got him- no chips, cracks, or rubs and we do not smoke indoors. He still has his original box and LOA. He’s been very loved!
        I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a male kirin, or a pretty colored fledgie or hatching emperor, my wish list is MILES long so let me know what you have, make an offer!! πŸ˜€ I’m new at posting pics, so if the pics don’t show up let me know and I will send them to you.
        Here’s his eBay pic:
        http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/22-190301L/2440/jpg/07/2010/img6/glowfoto
        here he is on my desk!
        http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/22-190416L/6397/jpg/07/2010/img6/glowfoto

Mmloda
        Participant

I hope you find him a new home and are able to get a new windstone… πŸ˜‰

I am not much for the cats but maybe in the future if you had a windstone that might want to add to my collection I might be up for a trade… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

Thank you!! Were you able to see the pics? Did I do that right?

Mmloda
            Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

Thank you!! Were you able to see the pics? Did I do that right?

Yup the picture links work great! πŸ™‚

Marzena

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

YAY!! I did it!! That was kinda confusing at first!! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

YAY!! I did it!! That was kinda confusing at first!! πŸ˜€

I can understand how that is…I had some issues posting pictures in the begining too, but now after posting so many its easy breezy… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

Which photo sharing site do you guys use that puts the pics up instead of links? I would rather use one of those!

Jasmine
                    Participant

Oh, soooo very tempting… πŸ™„

And I use Imageshack…it doesn’t seem to have as many issues as Photobucket but there is a whole discussion on that here:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13327&p=331280&hilit=photo+hosting+sites#p331280

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Thanks!! I just randomly picked one from the “posting a photo” thread, I still learning!!

Mmloda
                        Participant

I use both Imageshack and Photobucket just incase one of them is down on a day that I want to post pics on… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I got a great trade!! Thanks guys for your help posting pics and learning more about how to use the forum!! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                            Participant

πŸ™‚ Thats great..congrats and I am glad to hear you found him a new home! πŸ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.