fbpx

East Coast Members?

Home Forums Miscellany Community East Coast Members?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Are there very many Windstone Forum members that live on the East Coast – namely SE FL?

darjeb
      Participant

Patricia
        Participant

I’m in Georgia.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I’m in Georgia as well…near Savannah and about 2.5 hours away from Jacksonville, Fla.

I’m in West Virginia…in the middle of no where. Our biggest addition to the town where I live is our brand spankin new traffic light, yep that is as in one, only one πŸ˜€ Props for our new traffic light, of which I’ve named Ed!

Laurie
            Participant

I’m from Maryland πŸ˜€ I went to West Virgina once and almost got killed. We were trying to find a friends grandmothers land that she just inherited up near Paw Paw. It seems the the locals up there do not like it when you drive by there house twice. We were lost and kept driving down the road we thought the property was on when a truck blocked us in. The guy pulled a handgun on us and started yelling that we drove by his house twice and if we did it again he had something for us. All this with his young son in the seat next to him. Needless to say I haven’t been back to West Virginia since, even to visit relatives.

SE Virginia!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Georgia here as well. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
                Participant

Kentucky is where I’m at! πŸ˜€

I’m in northern New Jersey.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Central FL here! Just a few hours away.
                    I think PhoenixTears is near here also.

im in maryland, just outside of dc. im from eastern pennsylvannia. i often visit the morgantown, wv area. and soon i will be moving to upstate new york.

yes, i am all over the place! πŸ™„

Skigod377
                    Participant

TheRedWriter wrote:

I’m in West Virginia…in the middle of no where. Our biggest addition to the town where I live is our brand spankin new traffic light, yep that is as in one, only one πŸ˜€ Props for our new traffic light, of which I’ve named Ed!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have been there (figuratively)!! ‘cept we didnt have a traffic light… may be one there now. πŸ˜†

I’m also in Northern Jersey.

Western Massachusetts. I was in your area a little while ago, though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.