fbpx

Earthquake

Home Forums Miscellany Community Earthquake

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Leigha
      Participant

=O we had an earthquake. 15km from San Jose (where I live). It was a 5.7. My curio cabinet did NOT move ๐Ÿ˜€ I was so worried. lol. It’s pretty bad when your first thought is to run to your dragons and brace the cabinet so it doesn’t fall, rather than getting in a doorjam. Still waiting for the aftershocks though…

edit: http://www.earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/nc40204628.php

I was just going to post something about that! I’m in Santa Clara, so I think you felt it a bit more than I did.

I was worried about things falling off the shelves, but luckily nothing did… ๐Ÿ˜€

Andrea
        Participant

My kids (8 and 9) just experienced their first earthquake! My daughter was more worried about the cats. My son needed an explanation on what was happening ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh! I hope everyone (humans and Windstones alike) is alright and made it through with no damage!

Maria
          Participant

Ditto!

Brian
            Participant

First fires and now a earthquake. Glad you are all O.K.

Skigod377
              Participant

Wow! Earthquakes are fun as long as no one gets hurt! Glad you are all ok!

lamortefille
                Participant

Cali is really having some bad luck these days…glad everyone is ok!

Stephanie
                  Participant

The fires are bad luck and someones stupidity for starting them… the earthquakes are pretty much a natrual thing there… when I lived in Oceanside all we ever got were aftershocks or really small earthquakes.

Glad that everyone is okay.. and the windstones too! ๐Ÿ˜›

darjeb
                    Participant

I hope everyone in CA came thru the fires and earthquakes (including their Windstones) came thru everything OK

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.