fbpx

Dusty OW?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Nakase wrote:

So will Meldoy make another Golden Brown? Or perhaps does anyone have a golden brown for sale?

I don’t remember what the auction text said originally, but so far there has only been the one golden brown old warrior so he could be one of the “one of a kind pieces”. You’d have to ask someone from Windstone to know for sure.

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Dragginwood was the store I was talking about! They had such a nice selection. Too bad they closed before I started collecting, I had no job and no money when they were open. I’ve tried looking for that Gateway books store but havn’t found it. The other stores in this area like virgo rising and air and fire don’t have a very good selection. πŸ™ I have to do most of my buying online and never see the pieces I buy until I already own them. Seeing them in a store would be really nice

I can PM you the directions, if you’d like. I believe I’ve still got them somewhere.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Nakase wrote:

On ocean, I belive it’s on ocean, not far frpm old theature and the harlet dealership, that as far as I know…thats where you’ll find Gateway, at least that is where a sister has told us where another Windstone dealership is.

So will Meldoy make another Golden Brown? Or perhaps does anyone have a golden brown for sale?

Oops, sorry for misunderstanding about the ‘three dragons’ thing! The stress is leaking directly into my brain lately! πŸ˜‰

Melody doesn’t do commission work… she, or I, might do brownish colored Old Warriors in the future, but it’s hard to say when. Unless they are made into a normal production or limited production item, they will be listed on eBay.

There was only one ‘golden brown’ old warrior like this one: http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=933 and it looks like he sold to some lucky person for $890.00
          There were ‘normal’ brown Old Warriors that were limited production so perhaps you can find someone selling one of those.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Nicole
          Participant

purpledragonclaw if you want to pm me those directions I will go on quest to find that store πŸ˜€ Where you there resently? I’ll be curious to see if they have any retired stock. I’ll let you guys know what I find. Was that the only other one in Santa Cruz or are there others that are still open? I looked around into all the little shops down town one time hoping I would come across something but with no luck.

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I’ll try to PM those to you tonight. I think I got them headed north (I came from Monterey), but they’ll still put you in the vicinity of the store. I was there last year. They have some retired stock, and lots of Maya Hill’s work! It was the first time I saw them in person! Their retired stock might be gone by now; the reason they had so much is because when Dragginwood closed, they shipped their Windstones to Gateway Books and Avalon Visions. Avalon Visions has sold out of their Windstone stock; of course, that was a year ago, they might have more. If there are more dealers in Santa Cruz I don’t know of them; if you do find any please post them! I’d love to find more Windstone dealers in that area too! *ding ding ding* found the directions! PMing you!

To those of you in Santa Cruz area, please post what those stores have in stock please <3 Any OWs are welcome here with Cma-sam πŸ˜€
              (I’m just looking for the Oriental family and possibly the Kirin family ^^; )

www.nakaseart.com

Nicole
              Participant

I’ll have to go find them one day soon. I’ll post what I find! Thanks for the directions πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

No problem! Tell us what you find!

Thank all of you for your help. We were able to identify the OW with the help of the data base. As Nakase said, it was a special brown with amber eyes, and CMA Sam is convinced it was one of the proto-types because of all the battle damage to the front scales. He is going to watch the forum, eBay and Craig’s List for his target OW. In the mean time he has consoled himself with an emerald OW from eBay. (I think I mentioned that we would have to get a larger display cabinet soon.)

BTW, for any AZ Windstonians, there is also a little shop in Williams that used to carry Windstones. It is called Silverrush. I haven’t gotten to visit there in almost a year, but saw an open sign in the window when I passed by just last month. (It also carries Ren Faire/Fantasy softwear and hardwear.) It is where we got our white/gold OW and I remember that they had rock dragons in stock.

Bob

But to answer the commission question No Melody will NOT do any sort of special commision especially if it’s a OOAK. I chatted with her about a few thing and she will not, sorry

frozendragon
                    Participant

Nakase wrote:

To those of you in Santa Cruz area, please post what those stores have in stock please <3 Any OWs are welcome here with Cma-sam πŸ˜€
                      (I’m just looking for the Oriental family and possibly the Kirin family ^^; )

let me know if you really are looking for the Ki-Rin family.. I have them and might be letting them go..
                      de-cluttering and saving money for the marathon my sister is doing..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.