fbpx

DROOLS

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

That was the Violet Flame prototype, and I’ll try to post pictures when I get him next month, after I finish paying for him. The rest of his brethren are waiting for him to join the circle, although I might have to put a leaf in the table to fit them all now.

RiDuvessa wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I can’t tell which is which…

As for the Flame prototypes, I’m pretty sure a few members got a hold of one, I just couldn’t tell you who.

I think DragonessJade just had one for sale in the Flea Market.

Heather
    Participant

. . . I have a Flame Prototype . . . one of the 24, but I can’t remember which number he is. He’s very pink compared to the one in the photo, and his orange is a lot lighter in shade, so he looks pretty different from the one in the photo: Nam’s right about the color variation. I’m pretty sure quite a few of the others are owned by Forum members. πŸ™‚

I love how the OW looks in all of the different paint jobs he’s been given! That is truly a dragon that can look fabulous in anything. πŸ™‚

Leigha
      Participant

I want one x_x

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Me too! But as it’ll prolly never happen I’ll just drool along with Leigha and man the bucket and mop brigade so no one slips and falls in all the drool… πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Maria
          Participant

That’s a lovely dragon.
            Congrats, Jvargas, on nabbing dragoness’s VF OW. He’s a beauty, too.

Bob

When I got my one and only OW (the one in my siggy) I was VERY surprised how big he was

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

Thanks everyone, I keep coming across this picture when I do searches and man….I want that dragon so bad….
                did any forum members get a flame prototype?

I did! He was formerly Ski’s, and before that, Arlla’s. πŸ™‚

He’s definatly one of my personal favorites. πŸ™‚ Mine’s #17

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.