fbpx

Dramatic Health Update: Anyone Taken Lovenox Before?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dramatic Health Update: Anyone Taken Lovenox Before?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

There is lots of good advice here so I’ll just send *hugs*

Maria
      Participant

I don’t know anything about the drugs and medications, but I do want to congratulate you on your decision to keep the baby. Hugs! It’ll all work out.

Purplecat
        Participant

*hugs* let us know how things go…SO sorry you’re having to go through such a hard time right now. *more hugs*

Jodi
          Participant

I’m sorry you’re going through such a painful ordeal. *hugs* I hope it all works out for you.

Katherine
            Participant

I am sorry about the pain! I couldn’t imagine doing that everyday, especially when there are so many other discomforts during pregnancy. I hope this medicine will help you and your baby though!

Oh, and edited to ask how far along are you? Who knows…maybe you will really like being a mommy? πŸ™‚

Lupin
              Participant

Ok so the care you take in your art work will be the same after the baby, if you want it too. And it will also help you deal with the hard parts, and give you a positive outlet for your frustrations, also that same care that you use to Nurture your art should also help you do the same for your child.

And I can tell you one thing about being an un-expected Mommy, I haven’t dropped my baby yet!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Umm nor have I eaten it as my best-friend’s Mom in all seriousness expected me to do!! 😯 😯 😯

And if your baby’s Soul(I believe that some babies, not all, come immediately equipped with one, and others need a bit/Lot longer for the proper one to find it’s way) has yet to make it’s home, then surely that’ll help you in not feeling attached. um as for feeling “Motherly”, I love my child, with all my heart, and have since before I actually knew i was pregnant, however I still don’t feel any more “motherly” towards him than I do to my Fur-Kids, but even my Mom isn’t worried about that, and trust me, Khym is Grandma’s pride & Joy, and greatest worry now too!! πŸ˜•

Heather
                Participant

In so sorry that you’re feeling so stressed and unhappy, Watergazer. πŸ™ Hang in there! I don’t have the personal experience to be much help here, but it sounds like there are a lot of people on the Forum who do.

KWYM about not feeling maternal, though. I’m 35 and have yet to feel even a small urge to have kids. Babies don’t trigger anything in me, except “Please take him/her back before something goes wrong!” I like puppies and kittens fine, but they don’t make me feel maternal either. Birds, though . . . they do. I wouldn’t want to raise an orphaned puppy or kitten (OK, I’d do it, but I’d hate it) but show me an orphaned bird and I go all googoo. Which makes no sense. πŸ™„ Guess I’ve got a few crossed wires. πŸ˜‰

Akeyla
                  Participant

oh geez I live behind the moon!
                    I completly missed this one!

I do not at all know about lovenox thing… but I had some very sweet pill experience too. First my appetite went weird, I went from a bitching crying to a totally dead frigid and all, BUT most of all one of the softest pills actually made me bleed a full 30 days in a row. Doc said it was normal but I threw the thing away when I was said “you are looking so pale, whats wrong with you?” by nearly everyone.
                    I do want kids but I want them AFTER school and preferably after I found a job, even if my boy says he will provide all.
                    I admire you for going through this, I’d not have lasted even for the first needle in sight only…
                    you’re a wonderful person

Sweety, dont give up art. I know of many artists who have babies and kids and still get to do art, it isnt final, you sound like you want to give up fully. Keep a bucket of color and canvas close and you see you will find time and you will feel better drawing.
                    I wish I could do more than just offer thoughts and best wishes and positive net karma. If you need someone to talk, give me a nudge.
                    I just yesterday quickly flipped through the pages you have online of the book you plan, it looks friggin awesome! you’ve been very busy! I must order a copy!
                    bway, i cant recall if I have your address, I’d love to send you a Christmas card πŸ™‚

*hugs*

Babs

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.