fbpx

DragonVale Winter Music

Home Forums Miscellany Community DragonVale Winter Music

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Just wanted to share some music that is on one of the games I play. It is so peaceful and gives me a nostalgic feeling. I would imagine this is something that would be played on PERN. I hope the link works and I hope you all enjoy–Merry Christmas!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

DragonVale (and DragonVale World) are fun free games! I have a friend that works at that game studio and they are a great company.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Jennifer – does your friend know how one could get these songs–where to buy them etc?

bayoudragon
          Participant

I love DragonVale! I’ve played since its release. They don’t force you to spend money like other games to get the cool stuff. Everything is obtainable to everyone… which is why I don’t mind spending a couple bucks here and there occasionally. 😉

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I second that! This is the type of music I LOVE! Such calming instrumentals…I’d love to get these recordings. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
              Participant

This is great music. Thank you!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I’ll ask, though this is a very busy time of year. You might get a faster response if you email their support email! http://www.backflipstudios.com/about/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Kim
                  Blocked

Nice music! I have never played DragonVale but it looks cool!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                    Participant

I just came across this agin. Still love the music, I’ve never played the game though.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.