fbpx

dragons on ebay in need of TLC

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone dragons on ebay in need of TLC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dragonshoard
    Participant

Someone please rescue this dragon. It is an Olympia Copper Gold #3 Emperor. I can’t do repairs. Nor do I have the money now. Maybe someone who lives closer to the seller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Windstone-Edition-Pena-12-inch-copper-gold-Dragon-Figurine-/253138550614?hash=item3af03bbf56:g:qQcAAOSwKkhZsEIM

windstonefan
      Participant

I got him and the Riser as well. Well not yet but they are coming. I have all winter to work on him. I can do the repairs but am a very crappy painter. Plus is I can just about match any color. I will no longer send them out for repairs as a certain member has had 2 of my pieces for 2 years now. They are the best I have ever seen but I fear I will never see those 2 that are out ever again. So I can repair though it may take me some time as I am never satisfied with them unless they are like new looking. So no worries hes is coming to live with me.

windstonefan

Bodine
        Participant

WOW!Congrats Evelyn.Heck of a buy.He’s a beauty.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

windstonefan
          Participant

Bodine thanks. I always loved her work. I will do my best to make him pretty again. I knew in a instant it was her work. I hesitated though knowing the chest area is not one of the areas I have ever worked on and that eye is scary. But I think for this guys chest I go back to my old way of doing them. It takes longer but is easier to smooth out. I haggled down on the price for him. I had utter shock when I first saw him. Unbelievable I thought– he kissed the cement a few times over. My thoughts were wholly cow poor baby. An yes, I get winter blues so like to do projects. He is going to be a project. HA.

windstonefan

tig3r06
            Participant

Congrats Evelyn!

windstonefan
              Participant

Thank you my friend.

windstonefan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.