fbpx

Dragons for sale (ending May 31st 12am)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Dragons for sale (ending May 31st 12am)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Seems like it would be a lot more difficult to come up with a very large chunk of money for a lot of 6 dragons on eBay than to come up with a smaller chunk of money for a single dragon. At least it would for me. Others might not find it so hard XD

Tinks
      Participant

I sent u a Pm. I would rather skip ebay.

tc_cat333
        Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Seems like it would be a lot more difficult to come up with a very large chunk of money for a lot of 6 dragons on eBay than to come up with a smaller chunk of money for a single dragon. At least it would for me. Others might not find it so hard XD

I just meant like 6 at a time separately.. rather then all at once

tc_cat333
          Participant

Ok so it seems everyone would rather I didn’t do the ebay thing so how about this.. as long as you guys don’t mind that I can’t always get online, I will sell the ones that people are interested in on here and whatever I have left will go on ebay. You will have to be patient though.. it’s hard going through so many messages and keeping track of everyone…

I will try to get pictures up of the ones people are interested in that I have just added to my list.. I don’t have time to reply to everyones pms right now but hopefully I can get to them tomorrow.

Megan
            Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

I just meant like 6 at a time separately.. rather then all at once

Well I feel like a goof… 😳 πŸ˜† That makes a lot of sense, tc_cat. It would probably be easier on you as a seller as well if you need to do it that way. Whichever way you go, good luck selling!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

tc, they’re your windstones. you should be able to sell them however you want. just my 2 cents πŸ˜•

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                Participant

Either way would work for me. πŸ™‚

tc_cat333
                  Participant

Ok so this is the plan for the Forum sales…. I will do sales until May 31st at 12am. Bids on an item will end 1 week after the offer. Since I haven’t been able to check every day I will be checking dates of pms… Anything that doesn’t have a bid on it by June 1st will go on Ebay with a reserve. Since some of the bids on pieces were put on over a week ago I will start all the bids I have so far today, so anyone interested has a week.

Bob

tc_cat333 wrote:

Ok well I will get the list together. Well the 2 lists. One of selling and one of selling for the right price ;). Does anyone know were the price list for all the ebay auctions is? I want to see how much the twilight SK went for.

Twilight SK in Olympia’s Gallery sold December 2007 for $1,800
                      I hope that helps

yolanda
                      Participant

PMed ya πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

Ok well I will get the list together. Well the 2 lists. One of selling and one of selling for the right price ;). Does anyone know were the price list for all the ebay auctions is? I want to see how much the twilight SK went for.

Sorry I missed this. The ebay sales database can be found here and more specifically the Twilight Secret Keepers.

Azurielle
                          Participant

Any update on this yet?

Keeper of the Fledgings

azurielle wrote:

Any update on this yet?

Yes I’m curious to know to, as well I’m sitting on pins and needles.

Still nothing… πŸ˜₯

Azurielle
                            Participant

She has been on since 5/13. Anyone have her email or another way to contact her? I hope nothing happened. πŸ˜•

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.