Dragons as Decor!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dragons as Decor!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BigCatKeeper
    Participant

So I’m a bit of a Halloween nut. Every year I go all out with decorating and throw a big party on Halloween. Last year I noticed that the top of my breakfront looked a little sparse, and this year I thought the same thing.

Then I remembered THIS guy! I have a small apartment and have kept him safely packed while I figure out a way to safely display him. However, I had to break him out early.  He just fits perfectly!

How about you all? Anyone else have a story about using a dragon (or other Windstone) as perfect accent decor?

Bodine
      Participant

Love it😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
        Participant

He fits right in!

I don’t think I have any spookily-colored dragons, alas, unless BVP counts… Maybe one day we’ll get some more Halloweeny options?  (I put in a plea for Autumn Leaf Cat Sconces, last week!)

I hope your party is lots of fun!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I love “halloween” dragons! He fits in perfectly 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

That’s so awesome! Also, china cabinet is beautiful.

BigCatKeeper
              Participant

Thank you so much!  I second your squeak for the sconces.  The more spooky or autumn themed things, the better!

That means a lot to me; it was my grandmother’s!  My mom was surprised I wanted it in my apartment but I insisted I needed a place to display fragile things.  I’m really in love with it!  If only there were more space for windstones…

pipsxlch
                Participant

It is a beautiful cabinet! I love the painting on it. My china cabinet has a bowed top, so I wouldn’t dare try putting a Windstone on it- nor on the fragile glass shelves, except for the small ones. I do have a dragon art doll perched on top though. (the mass market one from At Home)

I don’t have any Halloweeny dragons, but I did used to put my emerald OW and ruby lap together as Mr. and Mrs. Claws. My mom has the lap now. I’ve often regretted not getting an autumn leaf curl when they were first released, they seemed to me the perfect Christmas dragon.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

My fixing-to-launch art doll, and sitting spectral. I plan on setting the riser up the same way when i get the cabinet he’ll be going on fixed and up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.