fbpx

Dragoneer's Spring Cleaning eBay "Garage Sale"

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Dragoneer's Spring Cleaning eBay "Garage Sale"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

I’m having a spring cleaning eBay “garage sale”. I’ve acquired too much stuff over the years, especially last year, and would like to see these items go to a new home. There’s a good amount of fantasy/sci-fi collectibles and a few practical items. Check it out!

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=mhar8264&_pgn=1&isRefine=true

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

More collectibles added as of 4/29/16. I will consider taking less for an item if purchased via the forum, but buyer will have to add an extra 4% to the total to cover the merchant fee if using PayPal “purchase of goods” option. I can only accept PayPal for payment.

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Even more added, LOTS MORE, today 6/3/16. Selling off a lot of my collections. Why? My student loan grace period is over. Nuff’ said. 😛 Lots of fantasy collectibles, including dragons. Some item brands and artists: Dragonsite, Fairysite, Veronese, Amy Brown, Jody Bergsma, Andrew Bill, McFarlane’s Dragons, and more. The link to my ebay page is above in my first posting.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Nothing personal, but you should email John about these. These are rip offs of the scratching dragon
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ceramic-White-Pearl-Glazed-Sitting-Dragon-Figurines-/131871247066?hash=item1eb4238ada:g:6f8AAOSwLnBXV346

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

I know. They were gifted to me. I didn’t know what to do with them because I don’t like rip-offs, but I also don’t have the heart to toss them in the trash.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.