fbpx

Dragon Powers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Dragon Powers?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I dont know what powers your dragons have, but mine can make be go broke directly after payday. Its amazing to see, really.

skigod377 wrote:

I dont know what powers your dragons have, but mine can make be go broke directly after payday. Its amazing to see, really.

Yeh, my dragons thrieve on a helthy diet of “greens”! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
      Participant

DROGO wrote:

It would be cool to see a pure black dragon with red eyes, silver horns and claws, and maybe some red highlights.

That would be gorgeous! πŸ˜€

Travistie
        Participant

You know what would be gorgeous… a PINK dragon! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Aaargh!!! My dragon’s must have learned it from Ski’s dragons!!!! 😯

purplecat wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yeh they must all belong to the same family…the Windstone Family 😯 πŸ˜€

Purplecat
            Participant

Yep. they must teach them young…

Participant

purplecat wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

HAHA!! No kidding!
                πŸ˜†

Very wise quote Ski. πŸ˜†

Ski πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ That was funny; and so appropriate! Following comments ensued as clever.

Mind you guys- while I posted what I quickly googled about dragon colors, they arent a personal view on what I believe them to be. You know I love black and Im offended by the interpretations I pasted here. Plus, they all seem to be hoarders and evil. Bunk!

I have my own view of the medieval dragon and their personality traits. They dont have to do with colors but I guess they could. I think what ppl here could come up with as meanings for colors is exponentially more interesting than anything I had googled. I just did a paste for a jumping off point to get it rolling.

I hadn’t thought about colors before this topic was posted.

I always think of color because it has to do with my spiritualism. For example, you may have heard me say “I’ll light a brown candle” for someone with an ailing pet. Brown encompasses the animal realm. When someone is feeling sick, I light a green candle for them because green has to do with healing.

Plus, when I use to read a lot about and study dreams, colors in dreams had a lot to be interpreted.

PhoenixTears wrote:

Ski πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ That was funny; and so appropriate! Following comments ensued as clever.

Mind you guys- while I posted what I quickly googled about dragon colors, they arent a personal view on what I believe them to be. You know I love black and Im offended by the interpretations I pasted here. Plus, they all seem to be hoarders and evil. Bunk!

I have my own view of the medieval dragon and their personality traits. They dont have to do with colors but I guess they could. I think what ppl here could come up with as meanings for colors is exponentially more interesting than anything I had googled. I just did a paste for a jumping off point to get it rolling.

OK! Lets hear what you guys think of different color/power combos!

For me black has always embodied power. My favorite Windstones are the BG ones. I love my BG OW Proto. I see him as a powerful, brooding, confident loner. I’m letting him breath as we speak. It’s funny I keep my dragons in curios and when ever I’m on the forum, I crack the glass door and let them breath… πŸ˜€

Nightcrow
                Participant

Well, as far as dragons go I have eight Whites and one Emerald, so if they decide to argue over powers by color, the Whites are going to carry the day. πŸ™‚

Personally, though, I go more by age/demeanor than by color. My Old Warrior, for instance, is mostly peaceful green in color, but his fiery eye and bright-gold touches (especially his throat) mean that he can still summon heat if needed. Not fire, though he might have had that in his youth, but a blast of incredible heat that’ll singe the eyebrows off anything that looks like giving him a hard time, and broil it if it disregards the warning shot. πŸ™‚

As for the Whites…

The Emperor might be able to produce an acid spray — the way he’s reared up, but keeps his head aimed downward, is the best posture to ensure that it mists a wide area.

The Male, Mother, Lap, and Scratcher aren’t quite that aggressive. They’re more likely to fight physically if they’re accosted, being in the prime of their lives and still small enough (comparatively) to be agile. If they have to retreat, they breathe mist to help conceal them and cover their escape; and the Mother can curl up and “fade” from sight, so that anyone looking will find that their eyes just slide over her. The Scratcher may be just starting to develop acid abilities (hence the scratching — it feels funny when your digestive system is rearranging itself!)

The Young dragon relies on tooth and claw, though his mist is improving enough that (with good aim) he could obscure an enemy’s sight for a short while.

The Fledgling’s “only” power right now is to puff himself up like a hognose snake, attempting to look larger. That, and darting off to hide behind someone bigger! πŸ™‚ Same goes for the Kinglet, once he manages to crawl out of the egg.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.