fbpx

Dragon pics

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon pics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Phantomess…that alligator is adorable! 😀

Reminds me of the Raya sculpts. We have the moose.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

phantomess
      Participant

Maybe it is a Raya sculpt? I don’t know anything about it. My grandparents had two alligator sculpts, the other being a little bigger than this one, and when they had both passed away and my family was going through their house, my cousin and I loved the alligators so we each took one. I’ve had it for a lot of years!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
        Participant

They are nice dragons. 🙂 LOVE your orchids!

pipsxlch
          Participant

I didn’t get any Windstones for Christmas 🙁 , but I did get a few dragons (mostly because I bought/traded some stuff for 4 of them and gave them to my family to give to me, and dragged them to the 5th which was on sale cheap).

First I got my first Bookwyrm by Andrew Bill/Dragonsite. These guys are really cute and I wish I’d gotten some when they were commonly available, though I don’t want all (12?) of them. Ah well there are several Windstones I wish I’d purchased when they were available too!
            It is Black Beauty and is NIB; I’ve already packed it away with my Windstones in purgatory but here is a link to a description/photos. http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/bookwyrms/bw_pieceprofiles/bw_blackbeauty.htm

I also got a family of toy dragons that are nicer than most, since they’re sturdy plastic I don’t have to worry about them and they can (maybe) stay out. I plan on removing the riding harness from the ‘teenager’ one, trying to get up my courage or maybe I’ll commission someone to do it eventually.
             photo IMG_0046_zpsytsdmoug.jpg
             photo IMG_0055_zpsclsowd2t.jpg
             photo IMG_0056_zpsgrmhrmqi.jpg
             photo IMG_0059_zpsw3hi11r5.jpg
             photo IMG_0070_zpslsfkwoll.jpg

So ugly it’s rather cute, imagine Ms. Melody making a pebble along these lines! (the figure is just resting in its geode base)
             photo IMG_0069_zpsa0vawvhu.jpg

And I found a picture of an oddball porcelain dragon I have, made by Enesco/the same artist who does all those Arabian based unicorns and Rainbow Brite’s horse, and whose name escapes me. Found it for $5 at a flea market last winter.
             photo P1030021_zpsmktqshau.jpg

I’m Regal Rogue!! ;P

Ann
            Participant

Love all the dragon collections and the beautiful orchids too. Wow, where do you live to grow such huge orchids?

Well, I’m apparently “Wicked Rapture” which sounds kinda scary really, ha?

I am going to have to take some pics of my dragons too to show here. Love everyone else’s collections.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

First I got my first Bookwyrm by Andrew Bill/Dragonsite. These guys are really cute and I wish I’d gotten some when they were commonly available, though I don’t want all (12?) of them. Ah well there are several Windstones I wish I’d purchased when they were available too!
                It is Black Beauty and is NIB; I’ve already packed it away with my Windstones in purgatory but here is a link to a description/photos. http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/bookwyrms/bw_pieceprofiles/bw_blackbeauty.htm

I have Black Beauty, Crouching Dragon Hidden Tiger, and Gone with the Wind in that series too.

MandBsMom
                Participant

I got these guys over the holidays. I always admired pewter dragons since I was a teenager, just never had/took the opportunity to buy them. I was given the option on these two to have them mounted on agate. I love how they look, especially the Loch Ness dragon.

THIS guy is COOL. I didn’t realize he would be so big and heafty.

And finally, this.

The movie I loved as a teenager and inspired a dragon drawing phase that probably annoyed the hell out of my art teacher. I haven’t seen it in probably close to 20 years. Going to sit down with it tomorrow while everyone else is gone!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
                  Participant

And finally, this.

The movie I loved as a teenager and inspired a dragon drawing phase that probably annoyed the hell out of my art teacher. I haven’t seen it in probably close to 20 years. Going to sit down with it tomorrow while everyone else is gone!

Ah…Flight of Dragons. LOVE that movie. Though it’s plot is more based on ‘The Dragon and the George’ by Gordon R. Dickson than the book ‘Flight of Dragons’. Hey, any movie where James Earl Jones voices the villain is amazing. This one is no different. And produced by Rankin/Bass on top of all that! I have it on dvd too. 😀

Bodine
                    Participant

I got this awesome guy today.It was a wonderful surpise early B-Day gift.Thank you Dragoneer_88.He is incredible.Steel Dragon so named…Ryarmae.
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dragons about the home

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

Ruth Thompson piece. Nice! One of the first artists that fueled my love of dragons.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Ruth Thompson piece. Nice! One of the first artists that fueled my love of dragons.

Yes, the ‘White Queen’ dragon! I have a laptop skin for my seldom used Windows XP ‘dinosaur’ of a laptop, that is the ‘Black King White Queen’ dragon duo …. gotta get a photo to post here.

Ruth Thompson has a site as well where she sells prints and handmade canvas bags (more merchandise has been added too!) with embroidered dragons in your choice of colors – I have a grey bag with a Purple Dragon. The workmanship is really nice and the bag itself is a really good reasonable price. 🙂

Main Website: http://redrooart.com/

Canvas Cinch Bag (made by Ruth’s sister Sarah for the site): http://redrooart.com/merchandise/cinch-bag.html

The site is worth a look for Ruth Thompson fans! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Congrats on the lovely dragon you got for your birthday, Bodine, what a wonderful addition to your collection!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Congrats on the lovely dragon you got for your birthday, Bodine, what a wonderful addition to your collection!

Yes, CONGRATS! That dragon IS really cool – there was a thread about it and it’s nice to see the dragon’s size/scale. Happy early Birthday to You! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                              Participant

Thanks everyone.My print is one of my faves and I’m lucky enough to have it signed by her as well as the “Mother w/Twins” signed by Ms.Melody.No department store pics for the girl. 😉
                                My photos are gone at the moment and the host site is down.I will get them back on soon with a few others.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.