fbpx

DRAGON NURSERY

Home Forums Miscellany Community DRAGON NURSERY

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 603 total)
  • Author

My new eggie to replace the other….

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Don’t worry, Romeodanny, we’ll help it hatch. πŸ™‚

wolflodge100
      Participant

Iv’e had 3 die now, I don’t know why πŸ™

Bob

Sorry to report
          Cryptarch

wolflodge100 wrote:

Iv’e had 3 die now, I don’t know why πŸ™

Are you posting your “scroll” so that they get enough views compared to clicks? heres mine for example.
          http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34664 my numbers are fairly low but it’s the ratio that counts

Also post eggs where ever you can and not just in the hatchery. The formula for hatching is
          “Views, Unique Views, and Clicks are statistics that determine if your egg will hatch and if your hatchling will grow. Views are accumulated every time someone views your egg/hatchling/adult. Unique Views are obtained in the same way, except only one unique view is given per egg per person. A “click” occurs when someone clicks on your egg in your signature or wherever you place it. As with Unique Views, clicks are only given once per person.

Your clicks, views, unique views, and the amount of time that has passed since the dragon last changed stages are variables in a mathematical function that produces a fictional ‘score’ for your dragon. An egg’s ‘score’ must reach a certain amount before it will hatch, and a hatchling’s ‘score’ must reach an even higher amount before it will mature.”

*GreenGreyDk GreenGreenWhiteGrey

Mmloda
          Participant

So I got a few new eggs again… πŸ˜‰ Please help them GROW… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Yahoo! All my eggs have hatched! Now I hope they can grow up! Keep clicking!!!

My 2 eggs only have 2 days left and no cracks yet even please click!

Bob

tatt2dcowgrl wrote:

My 2 eggs only have 2 days left and no cracks yet even please click!

The pink one is cracked now. 2 days is a lot of time actually in draogn time

Bob

mmloda wrote:

So I got a few new eggs again… πŸ˜‰ Please help them GROW… πŸ˜‰

I added you to tha hatchery to help these guys grow up!!

My new egg….

Bob

Romeodanny wrote:

My new egg….
                  I’ll add it to the hatchery

2 new eggs!!! please help them hatch!!! πŸ˜€

Look at what I just found abandoned!

And just about ready to grow up too. I’ve frozen her. (Before I realised that it’s a her…. Oh well, I hate breeding anyways)

My paper egg that was sick yesterday:

It almost didn’t make it…. Too many clicks and no views. I don’t know if it’s my new fire wall or what but, I guess it’s blocking my views.

Has everyone on this thread seen this?
                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7763
                  I can see why it might be needed if pages are loading slow. I’m just worried about getting clicks. I do try and take the time to go back and edit my posts to remove adult dragons.

bluepaperSplit

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 603 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.