fbpx

drag0nfeathers ROCKS!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone drag0nfeathers ROCKS!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

All…just thought I would let you all know that I commissioned a PYO ki-rin from drag0nfeathers and received it yesterday. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I can’t tell you how neat this little guy turned out! Worth FAR more than I paid…highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome paint job. I don’t have an album in the gallery or a photobucket account, so it’s hard to post a photo here.

drag0nfeathers…will you post in your gallery so I can link to it?? You did a fabulous job…EXACTLY what I wanted, thank you, thank you again!! πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

Wow. No better advertisement or endorsement than that, huh, drag0n? Please do show the kirin!

Skigod377
      Participant

Yeah! I wanna see, too!

Ooooooh- so pretty!!! And ya, Drag0n does an absolutely AWESOME job on her paint jobs…so does Arlla (OMG I wanna show a pic of the black/purple/blue/green/red one I just comissioned- maybe I can get my husband to host it!) and frozen doe great work too (comissioned 2 things from him :D)- I love being able to comission more talented individuals to do the beauty work on a statue for me!!

That looks great! The blending is beautiful as always.

Maria
        Participant

I can see why phoenixx is so excited. It’s beautiful!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I just saw this post!!!! 😳 I am SO EXCITED you like her!!! You have no idea how much I needed this right now! I have been so consumed with the cat/vet situation I haven’t even logged on in the past few days and have been pretty miserable to say the least.

You’re all so kind! I have giganto enormous warm fuzzies right now! Pheonixx, thanks for the endorsement =) That’s always appreciated! Right now I am working on a new “Firebird Griffin” for Arlla, and am hoping to complete it within the next few days while Bubba’s is resting.

*sigh* I don’t even know what to say! You guys are the best! I wish I could invite you all over for dinner or something, LOL! I make a kick ass cheesecake & oreo pie! πŸ˜€

Thankyou SO MUCH!!!! *hugs for everyone*

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I just saw this post!!!! 😳 I am SO EXCITED you like her!!! You have no idea how much I needed this right now! I have been so consumed with the cat/vet situation I haven’t even logged on in the past few days and have been pretty miserable to say the least.

You’re all so kind! I have giganto enormous warm fuzzies right now! Pheonixx, thanks for the endorsement =) That’s always appreciated! Right now I am working on a new “Firebird Griffin” for Arlla, and am hoping to complete it within the next few days while Bubba’s is resting.

*sigh* I don’t even know what to say! You guys are the best! I wish I could invite you all over for dinner or something, LOL! I make a kick ass cheesecake & oreo pie! πŸ˜€

Thankyou SO MUCH!!!! *hugs for everyone*
              Cheesecake and oreo pie? *makes a break for Dragons’ house*

Patricia
              Participant

I’m so jelous of that Kirin! I already knew you were talented though. I absolutely love my brown griffie!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

LOL! You have no idea how much I want to keep that one and send you mine =) It came out much better then mine did I think. I think that one and the blue one I did are my best ones so far.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Arlla
                  Participant

I’m coming in late on this one, but I WHOLLY CONCURE!!! Drag0n does THE MOST awsome paint jobs on the PYOs. If you can, DEFINITELY get a PYO from her!! There is absolutely no possibility that you will be disappointed!

I just know I spelled about half the words wrong in this post….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

No problem drag0nfeathers…I just wanted to give credit where credit was CERTAINLY due! πŸ™‚ Those pictures are great, but nothing compared to the real thing. Thanks again…she is by far one of my favorite Windstones already. Good luck with the rest of your commissions and keep in mind that I may come knocking again!!! 😈

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Anytime =)

I put a picture in the gallery too. I’m very happy you like him/her πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.