fbpx

drag0nfeather's Has SHUT DOWN for Repairs For the Moment. Re-Opening Spring 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs drag0nfeather's Has SHUT DOWN for Repairs For the Moment. Re-Opening Spring 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Just putting up a new post here so everyone is aware that I have shut down for repair work for the Fall/Winter.

I plan to reopen in Spring 2016, but I will not be taking any more jobs until then. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but if you want to wait I will be taking names for a waiting list. (I do not want your stuff mailed to me in the mean time though, so please don’t ask) It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want to be held responsible for the long term storage of items that don’t belong to me. My home has been broken into in the past and you just never know so I’d rather be safe then sorry. That and I barely have the room for my own collection as it is! LOL!

So why am I closing?

Mostly work. I’m working 2 jobs again to try and squirrel away money to buy a home and free time is scarce. Any free time I do have is usually spent sleeping!

Also, I have had SO MANY projects of my own on the back burner for literally years that it’s beginning to seem I will never get them completed. Between costumes and PYOs alike I have SO MUCH to catch up on. To this day I still haven’t ever painted a Griffity, a Flap Kitty, or even a Kitsune and that’s terrible since I was one of the people who was foaming at the mouth to get my hands on them! Now the PYO Oriental is almost done and the Hippocampus is just… OMG! LOVE! I am ashamed of myself I haven’t been able to find the time to paint any of them yet.

In other news my backlog of cosplays are mounting to unacceptable proportions. I’ve been skipping out on conventions for over two years and it’s getting depressing. Costuming was just as important to me as Windstones and it has become a shadow of my past and that needs to be addressed. So I plan to catch up on my costumes during winter for cozy indoor projects first and ease back into painting after I have some of those completed.

Although I haven’t been here as much as I used to be, rest assured I am not going anywhere! (Not that anyone was looking for me apparently, but I have been MIA for a while now already for those who noticed) That is also nothing personal. It’s just FAR easier to save money when I don’t see all the tempting new pretties, so I’ve been avoiding ebay sort of, but I do pop in here in there for short bursts just to see what’s going on.

I am saving to buy a house in Oregon after all ^_^ At least, that’s the plan!

I haven’t stopped collecting, I’ll never stop collecting <3 and again I will open back up for repairs in Spring of 2016.

Link to my Waitlist is here in my Repair Thread

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/drag0nfeathers-repair-and-pyo-commission-list-first-post-updated-regularly-so-check-often

If you need to get a hold of me I still check my PMs and I am also on Facebook as well. You can also always email me. I'm pretty sure my profile link gives you access to my personal info.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Drag0n, I’m glad I’m not the only one feeling that way! Lots of projects back logged and I feel like I’ll never finish some.
        Hang in there! It is a means to an end! I put my whole life-hobbies, friends, etc. to finish school. I did it, and I know you will too!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.