fbpx

*DONE!* Em-Pea Lap Dragon Repair (my first repair!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs *DONE!* Em-Pea Lap Dragon Repair (my first repair!)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Bravo!

(We are our own worst critics; I think it looks great too) ๐Ÿ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

MandBsMom
      Participant

I think it looks fantastic! Great job!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Bravo!

(We are our own worst critics; I think it looks great too) ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you; that’s reassuring to hear!

(We totally are our own worst critics; after all, we’re the ones who can look at our work from a 1mm distance to spot every tiny flaw. That was why I made myself take a picture from a more normal viewing distance, to give an idea of what the repair looks like to somebody walking by, or looking at a group photo!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
          Participant

-claps- Congratulations! She looks great!

Thank you! Definitely a VAST improvement over those first pictures!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.