fbpx

doesn't anyone like my pyo?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone doesn't anyone like my pyo?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tfsculptures did an awesome job on my chromatic pyo, she needs some praise! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4099&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

tc_cat333
    Participant

I was kind of confused for a second there.. between the subject and the writing in this post…

Somehow I missed the second page of that post and didn’t see the red green and white dragon… At first glance I was like “Wow!!” It’s so bright.. and then I looked closer and was like “what an interesting style..” I totally didn’t notice it at first, how certain areas are blended, it gives it a real POP

Starbreeze
      Participant

Lucky you!!! I was on vacation and I missed some posts. That’s one cool Dragon!! πŸ˜€

Tiffany
        Participant

lol! daveyboy!! thank you, you’re sweet!! i was worried if i put him at the end of my prior posts he might not get as noticed ( i’m sorry), but per nam and per the forums sake i was trying to keep the multiple posts to a minimum. πŸ™‚ it gets pretty busy in this section! most important to me is that you like it, ( i’m happy with it too, which is a bonus) so i don’t need fussing over. i’m sure it enhances your proud papa factor though if she gets alot of fans! 8) you flatter me enough to keep me very happy davey, i think you compliment me more genuinely than my boyfriend! lol! 😳 tee hee!

Maria
          Participant

Hey! I noticed and complimented! πŸ˜†

Tiffany
            Participant

i know you did, thanks GB! lol! πŸ˜† i have new one in black and green that will be done in a couple of days, so i’ll have to get those pics up somewhere one he’s done…

Maria
              Participant

Sounds interesting… πŸ˜‰

Makes me think of Mardi Gras a little bit… which is a good thing! Party dragon! Very well done and definitely OOAK! Congrats and fabu job tfsculptures!

I like it and put a comment on there. πŸ˜‰ It reminds me of Magic colors.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.