fbpx

Does Anyone play "Horizons"?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Does Anyone play "Horizons"?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

“Horizons: Empire of Istaria” is the full name.

The guild of which I am a member (Amaranthine) is looking for new members to fill our ranks. We’re a small guild, but very friendly.

I can be found in-game, somewhat rarely(unfortunately), with the name of Tyrrlin Firestripe. If you’re interested in joining our Guild, please let me know! Thanks! πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Hehe! I play too, but Tyrrlin already knows that. I’m in the Ancients guild though.. we just finished two grand halls! They are wicked huge!
          I’m not in this video, I was unable to log on for the opening, but it shows how neat it is! Credit to Solanaceae for the video. πŸ™‚

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1214751642313222545&hl=en

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

YOU CAN BE A DRAGON? Oh my Goddess! Who…what…HOW? Where? I must look into this!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

whippetluv wrote:

YOU CAN BE A DRAGON? Oh my Goddess! Who…what…HOW? Where? I must look into this!

Yeah!! πŸ˜€

http://www.istaria.com/

Dragons are a playable and sentient race in the game, and once you ‘grow up’ (you start as a hatchling) you can fly! You can build your own lair too. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Oh yes…dragons are fun!

I’m still a wee bitty thing, but I level slow due to work time constraints.

SPark
              Participant

Ooo, that is rather cool looking.

There’s no way in a million years that would run on my computer though.

DantheDragon
                Participant

I’m on there too! πŸ˜€ AWESOME video of the hall O.O That’s frickin’ HUGE!!!

I highly recommend this game for dragon lovers! I have a blast playing ^_^ Really nice community too.

SPark
                  Participant

Heh. I have just started looking at getting a new computer. *grins* Apparently it will most definitely run this game. And as I love dragons, and these seem fairly awesome versions thereof, I may give it a try.

Not for a couple of months though. I’ll be getting the new computer if I make decent money at FurtherConfusion in January.

Ooooo. That looks really cool. Do you have to pay to play it?

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Yeah, unfortunately like most MMORPGs, it does cost to play.. this one is $12.00/month. :/

sasdfgjkl darrgons.

… Gryphons? *hopeful*

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Caisha wrote:

sasdfgjkl darrgons.

… Gryphons? *hopeful*

No, no gryphons :/ Sadly it doesn’t look like the game will be developed any further for new races either, because there aren’t enough customers playing the game (not enough customers = not enough $$ for further development). πŸ™

Then a dargon I MUST BE. Custom skins yes/no?

DantheDragon
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Hehe! I play too, but Tyrrlin already knows that. I’m in the Ancients guild though.. we just finished two grand halls! They are wicked huge!
                          I’m not in this video, I was unable to log on for the opening, but it shows how neat it is! Credit to Solanaceae for the video. πŸ™‚

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1214751642313222545&hl=en

Oh hey, what’s the owner’s name/location of that lair? I’d like to see it ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.