Does anyone on here know if "Poodelsforyou" is a forum member?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Does anyone on here know if "Poodelsforyou" is a forum member?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hi everyone
      I am trying to figure out if “Poodlesforyou” is a forum member, theis is the ebay name of the poerson who I am looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marzena

Copper83
      Participant

Yes, she is. I can’t remember her Forum name though. Sorry. I’ll let you know if I remember it.

dragonmedley
        Participant

That’s Windstonefan, if memory serves right.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

yep that is windstonefan

windstonefan
            Participant

Ha I am who I am the poodlesforyou to. Was midnightdreamers once (because that was my favorite poodle) still like that name but a bad luck account. Closed it after getting extorted once again from a buyer. I gave in once again and closed up that account. Already had this one a buyer turned seller account. An I have not singled out a certain dog this time with this name. Isell to many thing to be called windstonefan there and it would look like I was infringing on the name. So I am all those windstonefan,poodlesforyou and Evelyn

Pick one I answer to all. I so funny. Yes I have a sense of humor that I try never to loose. Whatcha need mmloda? Sorry I have been busy hunting threw my prints trying to find 2 I had listed along with 6 more that were in that tube and after 2 days they are just gone. I had to pull 2 listings. Good thing they did not sell. Lot of explaining there. An I need to explain to myself how anyone got out of here with that tube. I finally figured it out. Heck they just tossed it out the window and picked it up outside. So disapointed I actually ran that other print about 3 weeks ago this was a third print glad I never relisted it. I have it on my wall too and believe me that one goes nowhere. Fuuny how someone could just take your things and not feel a thing. I will never understand people. My son says it is because I am to nice. To nice? If you can’t treat people like you want to be treated yourself then what can you do?

windstonefan

Bodine
              Participant

You keep being the same sweet,thoughtful person you know you are and let Karma deal with the bad people.It happens,have faith in that.Don’t let the bad spoil the good.You have to live with yourself,not them right?Sorry for the bad deals.I think we all have one occasionally but poo on them.They aren’t worth it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.