fbpx

Do you make/take dragon ideas?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Do you make/take dragon ideas?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

This kinda deals with the thread “idea for a dragon”. Do you make dragons for people, or take their ideas? My husband (for the LONGEST time) has been wanting a tiger-dragon. Like a dragon painted in a tiger design. His email and screen name for everything is tigerdragon. LOL πŸ˜† So that just gives you an idea on how much he thinks about this. hehe Or can you point me in the direction of a PYO painter that does special pieces? Thanks!

Rusti
    Participant

You could have someone here do a Paint Your Own dragon for him.

Mmloda
      Participant

Oh I am on board with that idea 100%…I love Windstones and tigers….those are the only two things I collect and I would love to have a tiger dragon..or even a tiger with wings…. πŸ˜€ :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Marzena

Travistie
        Participant

I’m pretty sure Serenity did a PYO dragon with tiger colors/markings not too long ago. Looked pretty cool!

Jodi
          Participant

There is a sticky post for PYO Commission painters. Samples of their works are in the Gallery.

Here’s a link to the post.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1659

Jennifer
            Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

This kinda deals with the thread “idea for a dragon”. Do you make dragons for people, or take their ideas? My husband (for the LONGEST time) has been wanting a tiger-dragon. Like a dragon painted in a tiger design. His email and screen name for everything is tigerdragon. LOL πŸ˜† So that just gives you an idea on how much he thinks about this. hehe Or can you point me in the direction of a PYO painter that does special pieces? Thanks!

I know Melody does not make dragons for people (or, I should probably say, “Take commissions” for specific things), mostly because she doesn’t have the time to do so. However the forum is filled with many very talented painters that DO take custom commissions! Follow Emerald’s like and you’ll find yourself having a hard time choosing. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Skylover
              Participant

I did a blue tiger dragon! I can’t wait until more PYO keepers come out. I really want to do an orange one.

Maria
                Participant

travistie wrote:

I’m pretty sure Serenity did a PYO dragon with tiger colors/markings not too long ago. Looked pretty cool!

That’s right. I think Serenity even made two tiger dragons.

Melody
                  Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Everyone has answered this one for me. A paint-your-own dragon would be perfect to paint as a tiger! There are a few artist here that have painted great tiger patterns on things!

Andrea
                    Participant

I love tiger patterns as well!
                      Here’s a kirin I did. I’ll have to find the dragon I did. He turned out pretty good!

lamortefille
                      Participant

Love that kirin! 😯 πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

travistie wrote:

That’s right. I think Serenity even made two tiger dragons.

Not yet but I am now working on the second one… πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.