fbpx

Do you like Funko Pops?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Do you like Funko Pops?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey!
      I was wondering if anyone here collects Funko Pops?
      I’ve got a couple – they’re really cute too! I’ve got ‘Bullseye’ the Target Dog and ‘Hank’ – although I don’t know what cartoon/animation ‘Hank’ is from, I just liked the way he looked. LOL! I saw on eBay a ‘Thrones’ one that is the Queen riding her Dragon and I may get her. The dragon is really Awesome! I’m also debating getting Ludo and Jareth Pops

If anyone likes Funko Pop-like toys, I found a Kickstarter that has what they are calling ‘JANKYs’ and They ARE SO COOL! They are made by Superplastic and the designs are by Artists from several Countries.

I’m backing Superplastic’s really neat JANKY designer toys and believe it or not, they are already almost up to $500,000 in pledges! Their Kickstarter campaign ends on June 15, 2018. If you are interested, you can use this link for their Kickstarter Campaign page: http://sprplstc.co/r/?c=162a0662076b5d061261a6fd65573ddb

The Series ONE Kickstarter is up Now and they’re BETTER than Funko Pops in my opinion! Really Cool!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Lol,Bodinetoo has a few.Star Trek,South Park and Minions.Love the Minions💘

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
        Participant

I’ve got a Sven(from Frozen) Funko, and I’d love to get Maximus(from Tangled) Eventually, I really like the animal ones!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh geeze… I think I have about 40 or 50 of these guys LOL! A bunch of anime ones, some cartoon characters (Rick and Morty and Invader Zim) and superheroes. My favorite is my glow in the dark Kyuubi from Naruto!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
            Participant

My daughter started to collect them – all based on movies/TV shows:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
              Participant

COOL! Nice collection!
                What’s the white wolf (husky?) from?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
                Participant

That’s the direwolf Ghost from Game of Thrones. She grouped them by world, as much as she could, so Game of Thrones on the first pic, Marvel on the third pic and the three loners on the second pic (Gandalf, Moriarty and Newt).

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Hey!! I just noticed this thread.  I LOVE these!!!!! I collect TV / Movie pops, and mystery minis (horror series). I have almost every mini from all 3 horror series. I am missing Barbara Maitland from Beetlejuice; she’s really hard to find under 60 USD. I have the Gremlin, but missing the one with 3D glasses, holding a bucket of popcorn.  I don’t have frozen Jack either (the Shinning)…so I guess I am missing a few now that I think of it.  I picked up Twisty (AHS) on ebay for a really good price, as well as the mini Zuul. Oh, and I don’t have the stone Zuul.

In the regular size vinyls, I have the 2016 Ghostbusters incl. Gertrude, Pennywise the Clown (2017), the Log Lady and dead Laura from Twin Peaks, everyone from the Labyrinth, the peculiar children from Miss Peregrine’s, Mad Eye Moody (just him…I Loved the movies, but not enough to collect all the vinyls), Olivia Moore from iZombie, and some childhood faves (Fraggle Rock, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake) for the nostalgia of course!! 😀  Also, the Strawberry Shortcake vinyls smell like the dolls used to!!! I couldn’t resist that 😉

I am still looking for the chase Georgie (with his arm ripped off) as well as the movie scene of Georgie with Pennywise in the gutter. I also really want Elsa Mars and Ma Petite, Marie Laveau, Fiona Goode, and Myrtle Snow (AHS), the burnt Stay Puft, and the gatekeeper/key master/zuul set.   That’s about all of them. I will probably end up with the guys from Super Troopers at some point too…Ramathorn is holding a bottle of syrup and Farva is holding a “Litre of cola” with a hole in the cup! lmao!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

I have an extra Sarah if you want her…but I don’t have an extra worm (sorry)  Sarah is free to you, if you want her. PM me if you do 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.