fbpx

Display Cases?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Display Cases?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    B
    Participant

heyas, everybody!

i have a bantam purple peacock dragon. his name is lucenchantre 🙂

uh, anyway… i am concerned about dust and stuff, as well as my cat. so i was thinking/wondering about getting a display case thing for him? perhaps a lighted one. i really don’t know much about them, so… if anybody has any advice, or links where to look for good ones? that would be helpful. 🙂

and if not… oh well! nice to be here, anyway 🙂

etruscan
      Participant

Welcome!

These cases were the topic of discussion a few years ago. I don’t know anything about them but another member really likes them. Worth taking a look!

Quoting from the original discussion – “The company is named Better Display Cases. They have their own website, but I buy them from Amazon because my work gives ‘bonuses’ only in the form of gift cards, and only to useless places or Amazon. … These cases are not stackable, nor lit. Their clarity is better than other companies that sell display cases, as is the mirror back. Because the case is a flat base plate and a 5-sided cube, it should be the best way to keep stuff dust-free (aside from cases with a foam ring around a door with a tightening hinge). Somehow I still find dog furs sneaking in the cases. Damn dogs shedding everywhere.”

The company still is in business. https://www.betterdisplaycases.com/

Lisa
        Participant

Displays are so varied and personal it would be hard to give advice on what to get, though I will say that most people steer clear of glass shelves. If you decide to get more statues they do get very heavy.

Welcome!

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

pipsxlch
          Participant

If it’s just something to keep the one dragon safe while he’s making your shelf beautiful, you can get display boxes/cases in various sizes at Michael’s. Other art/craft/hobby stores might have them too.
            Welcome to the family!

Bodine
            Participant

Welcome!Great little dragon but you do know now you are here,it won’t be your last😂👍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Catriona
              Participant

I have several curio cabinets and my Windstones are in them. Look for a case with tempered glass shelves. I got one at a thrift shop. I have 5 of them. One belonged to my mom.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.