fbpx

Did you miss me?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Did you miss me?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Its the great purpledoggy! Back from the dead! Did you miss me?????

siberakh1
      Participant

Hey there stranger! Welcome back! How have you, Necron99 and the little one (not so little now I’m sure!) been?

Laurie
        Participant

Alyssa turned 6 in January and started school this year which makes me feel old. We had twins in July last year, a girl and boy then Danny’s health took a major dump and after trying to get him another double lung transplant at Duke University he passed away in June. I’ve been in a pretty deep hole since then but I keep going for the kids. I stopped coming on here because Melody makes too many pretties that I don’t have the money for lol. I’ve lurked on the boards but couldn’t remember my password to log in and today I finally touched my computer and low and behold the password was saved on here :/ Sooooo I figured I would post lol.

Melody
          Keymaster

Yes I missed you! Glad you are back!

dragonmedley
            Participant

Yes, we missed you! Congrats on the ‘lil ones… And huge hugs on your loss. I really hoped the transplant would have been enough. So welcome back and do lean on us if need be.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
              Participant

So so sorry to hear about Necron. But it is GREAT to hear from you! I hope life starts treating you better.

Laurie
                Participant

Lifes been pretty crappy since he passed. Once everyone figured out he didn’t have a life insurance policy they stopped coming around. Then the babysitter I had to hire so I could continue working physically and emotionally abused my oldest. My furnace broke along with a bunch of small things in the house that I can’t take care of by myself but oh well. I just keep trucking along. My daughter is now hooked on Windstones though and keeps begging me to give her all my blue dragons lol! I told her I will start her a collection after things settle down. I did get a pyo dragon to paint for her but the twins won’t give me a moments peace to paint it. They’ve learned how to climb things and give mommy mini heart attacks.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Oh, I am so terribly sorry to hear about Necron. I used to really enjoy his fail posts. Prayers for you and your little ones.

I assume I came after you left, as I have only been here a year, but Hello, welcome back, and nice to meet you!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
                    Participant

Welcome back and so sorry for your loss.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skigod377
                      Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss but congratulations on the twins! That part of your news is awesome 🙂

darjeb
                        Participant

Welcome Back I haven’t been on the Forum very much lately either. I am so sorry to hear about Danny and hope things get better for you. I lost my husband when we were both 34 and it was hard even though we didn’t have any children.

Laurie
                          Participant

I’m sorry about your husband. How did you manage as a “young widow”? I’ve looked into therapy groups but they consider young widows to be in their 50’s. I guess I’m a baby widow?

darjeb
                            Participant

I had some great friends that really helped me and made sure I got out and did things with them instead of staying at home thinking.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.