Did anyone see this yet? Ebay.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Did anyone see this yet? Ebay.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ForestDragon
    Participant

ForestDragon
      Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-Piece-Collection-of-Rainbow-Windstone-Dragons_W0QQitemZ270531664041QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efcf198a9

I cry. Even with the damage. OY what a collection! I wouldn’t have anywhere to put it anyway. LOL. Listed as rainbow but obviously peacock.

Mmloda
        Participant

Yup I saw that and thats an excellent price for all of those dragons…..my only concern would be shipping them all… ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Maria
          Participant

Everything’s in there except the coiled mama.
            Like Marzena said, though – lots like these often get shipped all together with minimal packing…

Stephanie
            Participant

I sent them a message about the color name and such…. but does anyone wanna send them a message about the Name of the hatching gargoyle??? I can’t remember the name myself!

To be better informed is to sale better! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
              Participant

It’s a Gargolingus. I didn’t even noticed it until I read your post, Serenity.

I sent a message about garglonius already!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

That’s an awesome collection of dragons. Someone is going to get a deal. I notice that collections tend to go for a better price than single items sometimes. But as mentioned, the issue of shipping is worrying. I wonder if the seller would be willing ship the items separately?

Kujacker
                  Participant

If only I had an extra $300 laying around, and had no doubts that they would get to me safely, I’d go for it. The peacock scratcher is what got me into WS when I was around 8-10, and I still don’t have one.
                    Also, the seller has no feedback, so that is another concern.
                    If they were all shipped separately, the shipping would be more than $50… so I’m wary if they will get to the winners home unharmed.

Lokie
                    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

the shipping would be more than $50… so I’m wary if they will get to the winners home unharmed.

I’m wary also. With shipping that low, a lot of corners will need to be cut in packing/shipping if they use only that allotted amount.

Good luck to those trying for it. That is a beautiful collection ๐Ÿ™‚

megamibabe16
                      Participant

This deal almost seems to good to be true. I love the Peacock color, but I just do not have the money for such a set. It also seems that most of these pieces are not mint, so I would probably not go for it anyway. Whoever wins though will have found a great deal.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.