fbpx

Desperate to pay some bills sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Desperate to pay some bills sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I know there are folks here that collect more than just Windstones, so I thought I’d try this first.
    The husband and I are liquidating some of our individual collections. (Non-Windstone items for now) Since I’ve been out of work since August with no leads yet on a new job, and the bills are piling up, we’ve decided to part with some stuff. ๐Ÿ™

At this time, I am offering the entire collection of Terry Redlin’s “Seasons To Remember” perpetual calendar plates. I DO NOT have the display rack; just all 12 plates. I have seen these on eBay listed between $40 and $50 apiece. These are all MIB with their COA’s. I’d prefer to not have to divide it up. ๐Ÿ˜‰ They have been out of their boxes just once, when they first arrived to make sure they were all intact.
    If there is an interest, I can post photos, just keep in mind there are a lot of plates. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Asking $540 for the set, buyer pays for shipping.

I will also be selling my Norman Rockwell plates at a later date if there is any interest in those. This is an effort to try and avoid having to part with my beloved Windstones. We will also be looking for homes for several acoustic and electric guitars (mainly Gibson and Fender), bass (also Gibson and Fenders) guitars and amplifiers; Lionel “O” gauge electric trains, far more stuff than I could list at this time. My husband has been collecting for many, many years and he’s got like $300,000 in trains. (seriously! No joke.) If there is a particular item anyone is looking for, PM me or email me ( tasgrs@aol.com ) and ask–you never know; we probably do have it, considering. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I hope things get better for you guys soon. Good luck with your sale.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.