fbpx

Desert Opal Kirin Raffle, Not Spam, Also posted in the Windstone groups on FB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Desert Opal Kirin Raffle, Not Spam, Also posted in the Windstone groups on FB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I am not sure why this was marked as spam? This is a genuine raffle, and I also posted this in the Windstone groups on Facebook.

I have a very special offer for everyone! Recently I won the absolutely beautiful Desert Opal Baby Kirin on eBay. I know how much everyone loves Desert Opal (myself included!!), therefore I have decided to offer someone the chance to win her for free! She is fully paid for, shipping included, and she is still with Windstone. If you win her she will be shipped to you directly from Windstone! Including a Fuzzy!

To win her all you have to is reply here with your entry or message me directly! I will save every name, write it down on a piece of paper and draw from a hat. I will give everyone enough time to enter so that anyone who would like her has a chance at winning. This raffle is completely free! All are welcome to enter! One entry per person please. Good luck everyone!!! πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ–€

Cretaceous_K
      Participant

I would love to enter into your raffle, I think what you are doing is super sweet and kind please count me in!

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❀️

machineguts
        Participant

I’ve got you down now hon! Thank you for entering and good luck!! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’œ

Cretaceous_K
          Participant

Thank you! I love your ravens/crows icon very pretty πŸ™‚

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❀️

Wicked
            Participant

Thanks i would love to be entered to win this. That’s very thoughtful of you to give such a wonderful piece away to someone else you have a great heart ❀️ much appreciated. Good luck everyone πŸ™‚

Nicholas Schenmeyer

machineguts
              Participant

Thank you so much Kaylee! πŸ€—πŸ’œ

machineguts
                Participant

Thanks i would love to be entered to win this. That’s very thoughtful of you to give such a wonderful piece away to someone else you have a great heart ❀️ much appreciated. Good luck everyone πŸ™‚

I’ve got you down now! Good luck!! πŸ€—πŸ’œ

Wayne
                  Participant

I would love to be entered in this raffle as well. Thank you for giving everyone an opportunity to participate. Once again thank you so very much.

Wayne

machineguts
                    Participant

I would love to be entered in this raffle as well. Thank you for giving everyone an opportunity to participate. Once again thank you so very much.

Wayne

I’ve got you down now! Good luck!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

LC1972
                      Participant

I would like a chance to win this lovely Kirin. Thank You for your kind heart ❀️ Have a happy Sunday 😊

machineguts
                        Participant

You’ve got it hon, I have you down now! Good luck and have a wonderful Sunday too! πŸ€—πŸ’œ

I would like a chance to win this lovely Kirin. Thank You for your kind heart ❀️ Have a happy Sunday 😊

TheMerryWolf
                          Participant

I am interested! My name is Callie M. If I win, DM me and I will give you my address! πŸ˜€

machineguts
                            Participant

I am interested! My name is Callie M. If I win, DM me and I will give you my address! πŸ˜€

I have you down now hon! Thank you for entering!! What I will do is let the winner give their address to Windstone! Good luck!!! πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’–

Asterisktrine
                              Participant

The Desert Opals are darling. I’m definitely interested! What a kind thing for you to do.

machineguts
                                Participant

The Desert Opals are darling. I’m definitely interested! What a kind thing for you to do.

I have you down now hon! Thank you so much for entering and good luck!! πŸ€—πŸ’œβ™₯️

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.