fbpx

Deluxe Animated Motion-activated Dragon Book

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Deluxe Animated Motion-activated Dragon Book

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello,

I am selling this really cool, deluxe animated, motion-activated, dragon book I received for my Birthday from my ex-boyfriend. He REALLY hurt me, I don’t want anything to do with him, so I am offering it up for sale. It is BRAND NEW in box, I did put batteries in it to make sure it works. it is about 11 1/2 inches tall, about 8 inches wide and about 4 inches thick, not including the stand. The books cover is textured like dragons scales and has an eye in the center. It starts with the eye lid closed but when it gets activated, it roars like a dragon, the eye lid rolls up to reveal a glowing dragons eye. It was purchased from a high end, home decorating, on-line store called Grandinroad web site. I know he paid $139 for it when he purchased it. All I am asking for is $90 + shipping. It looks great on display and or a cool prop for Halloween.

This is a SMOKE FREE home.

I have been selling Windstone statues and other items here on the forum for MANY years now. I have nothing but positive feedback on the feedback list.
      I also from time to time sell on eBay and have 100% positive feedback there as well.

I only accept Pay Pal for payment.

Please, if interested or want more pictures or video, PM or email me, I sometimes don’t receive notifications if you just make a comment under this listing.

Thank you for looking.

Tamara aka Pixie-dust

image2-2

image0-4

image1-3

image4-2

image7-2

Pixie-dust
      Participant

This is the post you want to look at, it has more pictures. The other post glitched and only has one pic.

Pixie-dust
        Participant

Still available. Price dropped to $80.00! 🙂 Would be a GREAT Halloween prop.

Thanks for looking.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.