fbpx

December Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody December Raffle?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

eh, he’s not for me. But, that only means better chances for the folks who truly love him! Good luck to all! ๐Ÿ˜€

Kiya
      Participant

Is it bad that I sometimes think “oh, great, a dragon I don’t like! That will get one more person out of the running for ones I do!” LOL

fatalbeauty
        Participant

not for me again, good luck to the others though…

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

littleironhorse
          Participant

Hi Melody,

Just one tiny little question: Usually when we enter these, you ask us to put “Month Raffle” in the subject line, and this time you said to write “2011 Raffle”. Is that right or just distraction? I wouldn’t want an entry to be dropped because it didn’t have the right key words…

Heather
            Participant

I really like this guy… I like wild colors as long as they don’t make me sick looking at them, and this one I find very pleasing to my crazy taste. Thanks for another raffle Melody!

Amy
              Participant

I love him! The colors are beautiful, but the male dragon isn’t my sculpt of choice, so I’m gonna wait.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Is it bad that I sometimes think “oh, great, a dragon I don’t like! That will get one more person out of the running for ones I do!” LOL

:sick: Nope! Not a bad thing at all.

Kristi
                  Participant

I LOVE the name of this guy. It totally fits and just made me laugh! You’re the best Melody!

Amanda
                    Participant

I think he’s adorable and I love his name ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                      Participant

He’s loud and colorful and I sell kitchen sinks at home depot = meant for me! LOL!

Bwahahaha! I love it, Drag0n!

However, while he’s perfect for you, alas, not so for me ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.