fbpx

Dear Santa…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dear Santa…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dear Santa:

Please give me the patience to deal with my grandmother this Christmas… I know she’s sick, I know she just had surgery and I KNOW she’s going to be a bear about wanting to do everything, but please give me the patience to not yell at her when I tell her to sit down.

That, and, while you’re at it…. maybe fix my roommate’s logic (that it’s better to spend money on a new book rather then pay rent logic)?

Much obliged! *hands out sugar free peach strudel and milk*

Anonymous

Hit your roommate with the book. This solves three problems:

1. It asserts your position and maybe you’ll get some money
      2. It wrecks his book, which supports #1
      3. It places a negative feeling associated with the book, so he won’t buy another one.

Snapdragon wrote:

Hit your roommate with the book. This solves three problems:

1. It asserts your position and maybe you’ll get some money
      2. It wrecks his book, which supports #1
      3. It places a negative feeling associated with the book, so he won’t buy another one.

LOL! But he knows where I sleep… I don’t want him taking revenge (on me or my collection of books either)!

Anonymous

Then you’re not hitting him hard enough. If he gets back up within 60 seconds, you have failed. He needs to get up about 15 minutes later and not remember what happened.

Snapdragon wrote:

Then you’re not hitting him hard enough. If he gets back up within 60 seconds, you have failed. He needs to get up about 15 minutes later and not remember what happened.

He only has paperbacks. It’s kinda hard to hit him that hard with a paperback…. have you tried knocking someone out with a paperback? Yeah, it fails. Hehe!

Anonymous

You’re not working with what you have here!

nessiemom
          Participant

Hmmm… Deed of Paksenarrion omnibus? Herris Serrano omnibus? Either one of those might do the trick!!

Jasmine
            Participant

Heck, the phone book ought to do the trick… 👿

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Heck, the phone book ought to do the trick… 👿

Depends on how thick the phone book is. I’ve lived in areas where the phone book was maybe 200 pages. That won’t do much if you hit someone over the head with it.

Place several paperbacks in a bag, Hit him hard enough to burst the bag. That might do it 👿 Although I’m not one to give advice. I also find it hard to resist books, and I prefer hardcover 😳

Wait a minute…. Both me and he have thick, heavy textbooks. I think I found a use for my first year Organic Textbook….. 👿

Pegasi1978
                Participant

College textbooks are perfect for bonking silly roommates over the head! 👿

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.