fbpx

Daydreamer's Art For Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Daydreamer's Art For Sale

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Time to do some cleaning out and needing some extra cash! I don’t have any more Windstones to sell… at least not right now. So, I’ve listed all my current ACEOs for sale on eBay. All auctions are starting at $0.99!

Here’s what is listed:

For all the eBay auctions go to: http://shop.ebay.com/creativetrait/m.html

Also for sale, not on eBay, is my Blue Feather Dragon 15″ x 10″ original watercolor/pencil drawing. Original price was $45.00. Now $35.00 Please PM me if you’re interested!

Nina
    Participant

Oh I love the first 2 well I love them all but those 2 are my favs I’ll be watching them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tinks
      Participant

I love your work!!!!! I might just have to buy some more. I just got a frame for the first thing! i cant wait to put it up!

Mmloda
        Participant

Those are great..I really like the kitty… ๐Ÿ™‚ and the dragons are great also ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was hoping you were gonna have a tiger with wings or something along those lines….maybe in the future you will… ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope they sell well for you on ebay! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

thanks everyone! i’ve never sold on ebay before, so this is really quite the experiment! if it goes well, i am planning many many more ACEOs and other small and affordable artworks.

mmloda… i could definitely keep some winged tigers in mind in the near future… ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Love your art, daydreamer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! Kittties and dragons are my faves ๐Ÿ˜€ .
            Honestly, I think your undercharging for your work. It’s lovely.

I love the head ‘feathers’ on the big painting!!

purpleturtle wrote:

Love your art, daydreamer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! Kittties and dragons are my faves ๐Ÿ˜€ .
            Honestly, I think your undercharging for your work. It’s lovely.

thanks for the kind words, purpleturtle. yeah, im sure im undercharging… but really, this is just my hobby and if someone buys one of my pieces, i think its the coolest thing, but i have my full time job to pay the bills. i still think of myself as a novice, so i dont think exorbitant prices are fitting at all.

Nina
            Participant

daydreamer wrote:

thanks everyone! i’ve never sold on ebay before, so this is really quite the experiment! if it goes well, i am planning many many more ACEOs and other small and affordable artworks.

mmloda… i could definitely keep some winged tigers in mind in the near future… ๐Ÿ˜€

The only thing I would say is if you offered fist class shipping too for like $1.50 or something you should get more bids. I sale lots of ACEOs on e-bay and normally charge $1 for the first card and .44 cents for each additional card. And I only offer first class and don’t even bother with priority mail on ACEOs ๐Ÿ™‚

ohhhh…. thanks enchantments.. yeah, i have no idea for shipping ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You`re very talented! ๐Ÿ™‚

Auctions end in 15 minutes ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.