fbpx

Dark Shadows movie

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dark Shadows movie

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

This is the link to the trailer . If it doesn’t get removed by Youtube that is . So funny ! And looks great .

Amanda
      Participant

This is the link to the trailer . If it doesn’t get removed by Youtube that is . So funny ! And looks great .

http://youtu.be/4cVcpz8H3Pk

Knowing absolutely nothing about Dark Shadows, I can say that is totally not what I expected! >.<

Carolyn
        Participant

Well the original series had some funny moments . Some violence . Barnabas Collins was the first sympathic vampire . I’m a fan of the original series and some what of the 2 movies that were made . House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows .
          Angeligue cursed Barnabas to be a vampire , because he seduced her then left her for her mistress Josette .
          I’m happy it’s set in the 70’s then in the present . Yuck .
          The series run daytime from 1966 to 1971 .

Kelly
          Participant

LOL, That looks hilarious! I’ll be seeing that one. Although, I have to say it’s a world apart from the original Dark Shadows shows, But like anything sometimes the cover versions are great. 🙂

Carolyn
            Participant

It just looks so fun . I hope it’s good as the trailer .

Bodine
              Participant

Looks like a good spoof.Definetly not the Dark Shadows I remember. I’ll watch it just to see how Johnny Depp pulls it off. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
                Participant

Yes the original was more serious . But I read Dan Curtis had a fantasy of killing the entire cast of the end of the movie House of Dark Shadows . So I think they had more fun making this movie . It’s a reimagining of the series . Johnny Depp went to Dan Curtis before he died and talked to him telling him he planned on doing . He recieved Dan Curtis’s blessings . He’s family too .
                  Sex was a no no then . So Angelique was not that sexy . Evil yes , hurt like a woman scorned very much so . The sexy stuff would not have worked then . So funny and fun now .
                  Little tip of the hat to other movies too . When Barnabas rises from his coffin , it’s like the vampire rising in Nosferatu.

Carolyn
                  Participant

I just don’t trust youtube . So I removed the trailer.

Hannah
                    Participant

I just don’t trust youtube . So I removed the trailer.

I’m confused… why do you distrust youtube?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                      Participant

Virus . I once opened a video , Disney Halloween one and my computer shut down and refused to come back on . Scared me so badly . Some kind of virus hit it . I have better security now , but man I have not trusted Youtube sense then .
                        This was 3 or 4 years ago .

Carolyn
                        Participant

Here is a pic I could not resist posting.
                          Photobucket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.