fbpx

DARK GREEN SUN DRAGON #2 FOR SALE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market DARK GREEN SUN DRAGON #2 FOR SALE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Since my blue eyed Red Fire Male is not selling, I am going to have to put up my Dark Green Oriental Sun Dragon #2, painted by Olimpia Carapia, purchased in July, received in August. I paid $468.00 for him, so I am hoping to get an offer of at least $450.00 plus shipping for him. Melody also put a drawing on his letter of authenticity. He is pictured on page 13 of the Ebay auction thread and I would appreciate it if somebody could post that picture on this thread for me, because I do not know how to do that. If I don’t get an offer soon, I will have to take him to Ebay also, but then I would incur listing fees, plus FV fees, so I would rather do this through the forum if possible. Thanks for looking, and please post that picture, if somebody can do that for me, I would ever so appreciate it! :squeak:

Rachel
    Participant

I sooo want both of them, but can’t afford it. Good luck. And someday I’ll get an oriental dragon. Just not today. *sigh*

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Here you go!

DARK GREEN SUN DRAGON #2
        PAINTED & SIGNED BY OLIMPIA CARAPIA

thanks for posting the picture–gorgeous isn’t he? I’ve decided to offer a choice of either that dragon, or in the alternative, if somebody wants my Pearl/Gold #8 for $500.00 plus shipping. I doubt there would be as many takers for the Pearl/Gold, because there were all 10 of those made, but they were hotly contested for last year! I don’t know if somebody can post a picture of one of those, but I know there is a place on the Windstone website that had some of Olimpia’s LP dragons pictured–I’ll have to find it, and instruct people where to find it, but if somebody could picture the Pearl/Gold on this thread also, I would appreciate it! :squeak:

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Ooooohh!! He’s so pretty! I wish I had enough for him. Good luck!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I’m sorry you have to part with your ebay pieces, 4NINER. I hope you get good prices for them. Here’s a picture of the Pearl Gold Sun Dragon:

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Those Sun Dragons are so pretty. I wish I could afford the Dark Green ๐Ÿ™ .

Thanks everyone for posting these pictures and your best wishes to me–the Pearl/Gold one did sell, and I am not willing to part with 2 Sun Dragons, so if it is possible to delete this post (I don’t know, how to do it), I would appreciate it. The Red Fire Male Dragon is still for sale and ends on Ebay tomorrow, and only has one bid so far–but if the reserve is not met, he is still available if a forum member wishes to buy him. Thanks for everyone’s help. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
              Participant

Wow, the Pearl Gold Sun Dragon sold already? Congrats to you and the new owner.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

4NINER wrote:

Thanks everyone for posting these pictures and your best wishes to me–the Pearl/Gold one did sell, and I am not willing to part with 2 Sun Dragons, so if it is possible to delete this post (I don’t know, how to do it), I would appreciate it. The Red Fire Male Dragon is still for sale and ends on Ebay tomorrow, and only has one bid so far–but if the reserve is not met, he is still available if a forum member wishes to buy him. Thanks for everyone’s help. ๐Ÿ˜€

What you can do is go to the first post of this thread and click the EDIT button. Then change the title and the post text to reflect the fact that it’s not up for offers anymore.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.