"Dark Copper" Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody "Dark Copper" Griffin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
      Participant

I got outbid for him. πŸ˜› Can I squeak for a few more like him? squeek* squeek* The metallic sheen and the green highlights with that lovely white belly were SOOOO stunning! He is one of the prettiest griffins I’ve seen come along!

Melody
        Keymaster

Tyrrlin wrote:

I got outbid for him. πŸ˜› Can I squeak for a few more like him? squeek* squeek* The metallic sheen and the green highlights with that lovely white belly were SOOOO stunning! He is one of the prettiest griffins I’ve seen come along!

Maybe!

Melody
          Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Maybe!
            If I do paint more griffins with a similar paint scheme, they will each be a little different, of course.

Jasmine
            Participant

Loved him too, especially the green on his wings. squeek* squeek*

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

me too *sigh* but I was first for awhile 8) he’s completely staggering! I’d love to see some griffie chicks in this coloring :yes:

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Melody wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

Maybe!
                  If I do paint more griffins with a similar paint scheme, they will each be a little different, of course.

Of course! I just loved the idea and the use of shiny colors. πŸ™‚ Mmmm…. shiny.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

shiny is an uber-ly wonderful thing!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Heather
                    Participant

I thought he was really pretty too. He had a wonderful combination of colors, and the white throat and tummy complimented them beautifully. πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.