fbpx

Dapple grey

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Dapple grey

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Alas they got posted and of course I missed both! Just wondering since they are artist additions 2 and 3 what is happening with artist addition 1? Is it in your personal collection? going on ebay or am I camping the special edition section until it goes on there?

Chloe
      Participant

They were both gorgeous, weren’t they???

Jason
        Participant

simply amazing, I was expecting them soon but just not at 11:30pm central….. I should have learned my lesson by now that they can come at any time. Congrats to who ever got them. Hopefully there is a number 1 still to come out. If there is you know where I will be!

simply amazing, I was expecting them soon but just not at 11:30pm central….. I should have learned my lesson by now that they can come at any time. Congrats to who ever got them. Hopefully there is a number 1 still to come out. If there is you know where I will be!

Same place I will be!! Lol!! I love the light dapple grey one! So much so, I’m willing to part with my bay appy artist edition mama for her!

etruscan
          Participant

Yes, 12:30 pm Eastern time for me. And I really cannot stay up until 2am every night just in case something might be put in the store. Sigh. πŸ™

Chloe
            Participant

I never know when to expect ANYTHING to pop up in the special section. So far I’ve seen things pop in at all times (except mornings)!!

And….they’re gone so fast….we all must be stalking…LOL!! I did not see these two until after they had already sold. Took me a minute to find what was new.

I think the point of the special section may be to keep us on our toes! πŸ˜€ Seriously, though, as fast as things sell…it’s still fair that there is no announcement made and things sneak in. Kind of like a treasure hunt. Though that feeling when you see something you love and it says SOLD……ouch….that HURTS.

Especially because you feel like “I never had a chance at it….” But, that’s the way stores are. Any other artist sells their originals to the first buyer after they list their piece for sale….we are pretty lucky to have eBay, also! Maybe we just got spoiled BECAUSE we had eBay….LOL!

etruscan
              Participant

Shouldn’t Pam be doing something at 9:30PST on a Friday night that does not involve adding items to the Windstone store? πŸ˜‰

Chloe
                Participant

Shouldn’t Pam be doing something at 9:30PST on a Friday night that does not involve adding items to the Windstone store? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

etruscan
                  Participant

As a follow-up … since dapples are too complex for production or LP pieces, is it possible to produce a gray Pegasus? That would be pretty too, and (presumably ) a lot easier to paint!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Alas they got posted and of course I missed both! Just wondering since they are artist additions 2 and 3 what is happening with artist addition 1? Is it in your personal collection? going on ebay or am I camping the special edition section until it goes on there?

I’ll have to ask Pam, but I am pretty sure that #1 was sold on ebay a while back.
                      I can paint more of these.
                      Dapple greys are by far the most difficult horse color to paint, so we have been calling these “Artist’s Editions” instead of test paints.

Jason
                      Participant

I’m pretty sure that all of the Windstone Nation would love it if you painted more…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.